How can I make the TV "bad"

General Forum for talking area for D series TVs.

SFHEHE

How can I make the TV "bad"

Post by SFHEHE »

I know this is a stupid question, but I do need to do this for a bad reason as I don't want my son plays games with friends whole day during weekends

I have a 60'' D serial and know how to get into the engineering mode. "mute" 1,8,2.

So my question is about how I can change the setting to make the TV looks like "bad", for example: ghost picture, noisy, distorted pictures...

The setting can't be fixed or changed in normal mode like adjust the RGB numbers or reset.

Also I don't really want to mess up the TV, I need to change the TV from bad to good after few weeks!!

Any help will be appreciated.

James
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: How can I make the TV "bad"

Post by Lordbyte »

SFHEHE wrote:I know this is a stupid question, but I do need to do this for a bad reason as I don't want my son plays games with friends whole day during weekends

I have a 60'' D serial and know how to get into the engineering mode. "mute" 1,8,2.

So my question is about how I can change the setting to make the TV looks like "bad", for example: ghost picture, noisy, distorted pictures...

The setting can't be fixed or changed in normal mode like adjust the RGB numbers or reset.

Also I don't really want to mess up the TV, I need to change the TV from bad to good after few weeks!!

Any help will be appreciated.

James
Instead of fucking up your TV, grab your testicles and assure yourself that they are still attached.
Then go tell your son the law. Wuss :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
SFHEHE

Post by SFHEHE »

Looks like you don't know what the service mode is.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

:-)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

Oh yes, I do ..

Yet, I believe you will find nobody on this forum RECOMMENDING that you change service menu settings to willfully
make TV "bad" .. Having the electronics working in a mode that is "not intended" may damage your panel and the internal electronics.

Do you also shoot out the tires of your car when your son wants to borrow it ?

I mean .. come on .. I know this is a female dominated society, but .. does the dog put you out at night ?

EDIT:
If you proceede to experiment with Service Menu, be warned .. its easy to mess up .. You should take
a photo of original setup, for each screen you choose to modify ..
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
SFHEHE

Post by SFHEHE »

Yes, I know the Samsung reset will not restore all the setting to default if you mess up.

In fact, you can find many people on youtube posted about how they fixed distorted image by changing the service menu setting. So you can always reverse the procedure to make the TV bad if you know how to fix it.
Iveky

Post by Iveky »

You need to go to some psichology forum to ask and discuss this, not here!
Destroying tv wont change anything.

Return to “[D] General”