[PC] SmartHub Widget Manager app (C/D/E/F series)

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs. :!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

abhinewkabhinew

Re: [PC] SmartHub Widget Manager app (C/D/E/F series)

Post by abhinewkabhinew » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Can you tell me how to name the folder for Skype URGENT REQUIREMENT as Skype has been withdrawn and I deleted by mistake. I have got the tool but the Skype folder has to be renamed and for D series any empCamera empSkype files required. Please help.

abhinewkabhinew

Post by abhinewkabhinew » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Can you tell me how to name the folder for Skype URGENT REQUIREMENT as Skype has been withdrawn and I deleted by mistake. I have got the tool but the Skype folder has to be renamed and for D series any empCamera empSkype files required. Please help. Which folder to be .zip for Skype UA46D700LR 1025

Anthem

Post by Anthem » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Thanks so much

mikepero1

Post by mikepero1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:21 am

can anyone please send the iplayer widget?
thanks

gilsonsjc

Post by gilsonsjc » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Greetings from Brazil!!

I tried to run the process outlined above and my Samsung F Series TV running the firmware version 1121 and it shows the error message "error_development_002" when I click to sync the apps.
This is the checklist I've done:
  • The TV is connected to the network.
  • The laptop is connected to the network.
  • I got firewall disabled in the laptop - I can ping it using another computer.
  • I am logged in using the account "develop" with no password on the TV.
  • I got the correct IP address set up on the TV - exactly the one that is shown on the application
  • I have the SamyGo for F series widget saved in the widgets folders on the application - it shows up just fine in the application.
It seems as though there is something wrong - I have no idea what though. What am I missing? Thanks for the help!

Return to “[D] Software”