[APP] Samy PVR Manager

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Ramses

Re: [APP] Samy PVR Manager

Post by Ramses »

If you've not cancelled your transfer this message will be shown if the program cannot detect your partition (disk).
You can edit SamyGoPvrManager.properties and set path=/your/partition/CONTENTS manually.
DEUS
Official SamyGO Developer

AW: [APP] Samy PVR Manager

Post by DEUS »

Hi Ramses i searched in the forum regarding the infos from info file, is there any? My interest is actually the date format. Maybe a wiki article about the inf file or a thread with all offsets and lengths, maybe explanations would be nice for others as well.
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

I've created a Wiki page for the Inf file structure
Last edited by Ramses on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

Samy PVR Manager version 0.94 is available for download.
Thumbnail support added (of watched recordings)
- remove leading and trailing images
- use one image (prevent tv's thumbnail flickering)

Bug fixes
Better error handling
Last edited by Ramses on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
cell

Post by cell »

Hi,

If I have a corrupted empty inf file (0 KB) could I recover video record? What do you think?
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

If all other files were intact, you can clone (copy) any inf file. There are no connections between the files excepting the name. Then you can edit your record with Samy PVR Manager. A copy of an inf of the same channel is the best advantage.
Last edited by Ramses on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
cell

Post by cell »

Thanks you so much.

I have tried it renaming a inf file before. but not of the same channel record, and that didn't work.
With an inf of same channel record, it works. :D

I did it with linux live pendrive.
LucianH

Post by LucianH »

Exellent program. I've been playing with it offline with the HDD connected to Ubunto. I have a couple of observations having also been looking at the inf files. The file that my UE46D7000 produces also contains a warning text. My guess is that the length is contained in 0x065C and the text starts at 0x0660.

I can't fathom out the date/time notation. Your program displays duration with an extra hour added. It appears that the DURATION in 0x0308 is held in seconds (and when I do the hex convert it gives the right duration). However, I can't work out the format for the RECTIME in 0x0304 (and also for the TIMERSTART and TIMEREND) - any clues?

It also appears that the CONTENTLANG starts at 0x1910 and not 0x190E.

One last question - where are the thumbnails held and in what format?

Just for information, I now find this useful in archiving some recordings since it tells me which files relate to which programs. I have had some bad experience with the TV screwing up the USB drive so I occasionally copy files onto a back-up drive. And for info, for anybody else wanting to do the same, it's easy to restore the programs. You simply copy all related files for the programs you want into the CONTENT folder and delete the two database files in the database folder (these are recreated when the drive is connected).
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

First: Can you send me some Inf-files?
LucianH wrote:Exellent program. I've been playing with it offline with the HDD connected to Ubunto. I have a couple of observations having also been looking at the inf files. The file that my UE46D7000 produces also contains a warning text. My guess is that the length is contained in 0x065C and the text starts at 0x0660.
In my files (UE46D7090) there are only zeros at this point.
LucianH wrote:I can't fathom out the date/time notation. Your program displays duration with an extra hour added. It appears that the DURATION in 0x0308 is held in seconds (and when I do the hex convert it gives the right duration). However, I can't work out the format for the RECTIME in 0x0304 (and also for the TIMERSTART and TIMEREND) - any clues?
These are 4 byte ints LE
LucianH wrote: It also appears that the CONTENTLANG starts at 0x1910 and not 0x190E.
In my files (UE46D7090) there is the category at this position.
LucianH wrote: One last question - where are the thumbnails held and in what format?

Just for information, I now find this useful in archiving some recordings since it tells me which files relate to which programs. I have had some bad experience with the TV screwing up the USB drive so I occasionally copy files onto a back-up drive. And for info, for anybody else wanting to do the same, it's easy to restore the programs. You simply copy all related files for the programs you want into the CONTENT folder and delete the two database files in the database folder (these are recreated when the drive is connected).
Metadata are in the *.inf files.
Thumbnails are in the *.mta files. (base64 coded jpegs)
Keys are in the *.mdb files.
Videos are in the *.srt files.
LucianH

Post by LucianH »

Ramses, many thanks for the info. I've PM'ed you some inf files.

Return to “[D] Software”