New web inferface (Webif) for SamyGO

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

hazara

Re: AW: New web inferface (Webif) for SamyGO

Post by hazara »

DEUS wrote:Ok now i got it ;-) /dtv is a tempfs everything there is temporary. Because of this you have to install main module, then some files (including Modules.cgi) get copied to /dtv. Did you installed main module?
Yes I did. Main modules and iptv and infopage etc.

Okay i got it now. I was looking in 192../cgi-bin/Modules and was not there!!
Now I found it via the address

Thanks
DEUS
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: New web inferface (Webif) for SamyGO

Post by DEUS »

WebIf actualy get copied over at 99_XX so nearly at the end depends on your setup NFS UPNP SMB ... can take 2 Minutes or more, this will be changed maybe with new init script. but it is not a big issue atm, response and confirmed working on D5XXX is more important, can you PN sourcecode of infopage (UUID) is in there, and tell what is looking strange etc, i know no css and color.. maybe do some screenshots?
hazara

Post by hazara »

DEUS wrote:WebIf actualy get copied over at 99_XX so nearly at the end depends on your setup NFS UPNP SMB ... can take 2 Minutes or more, this will be changed maybe with new init script. but it is not a big issue atm, response and confirmed working on D5XXX is more important, can you PN sourcecode of infopage (UUID) is in there, and tell what is looking strange etc, i know no css and color.. maybe do some screenshots?
Hi, Do want me to do some more tests? what? Please instruct.

Regards
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

So there is no way to get this working on c series????
the hack usb disk image has a webif made by xandex maybe arris can change this one and release one copy of samygo extension that has this webif in it...

it's strange that not work on c series i install it manually via webif but i get ever the 404 url not foun error.

Update DEUS yoyr webif works very well on c series also... but the problem is that work only if the hacking of the tv is done by widget hack on firmware 3005.1
if instead the hack is done by hotel mode with usb disk image it does'nt woorks because the php is used by webif made by xandex.
that's all maybe this info is useful for people that has c series with widget hack.
Now i've to find how to remove the webif in the usb hack disk image...but it's hard because perforator is only on xbit russian forum...juuso invite perforator on samygoforum!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

@DEUS, project still alive?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
DEUS

Post by DEUS »

lets say I am not dead, but had not much time to spent for this. still waiting for some response about usability and the move to sourceforge. hoping somebody will try to make a web remote (i can mute the TV but this is via UPNP) so there is a way, i think apps uses some java tool, to make it. btw i am actualy in Korea (work related), so i have no access to my TV to check anything. but as soon i get back i will try to spent some time on it. there are still some bugs and stuff to clean in the modules, responses are welcome.
what about the channellist sorting?
it would be nice if there where a working (in the same way) awk on all devices (d5xxx)
DEUS

Post by DEUS »

Before somebody ask, still here. i changed my setup at home, TV is now mainly for consume media (as it should). most of you are using apps to get stuff done on tv. this is still the approch to do it on the TV itself. hope to spent some time for it, but i had no time to visit the forums the last 2 month at all. sorry.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

DEUS wrote:Before somebody ask, still here.
Glad to hear. Waiting back being active ;)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
jeng
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by jeng »

@ DEUS
I have made some changes, i moved all to /mtd_rwcommon.
I changed a litte bit in your code, so coping files to /dtv is no longer necessary.
Only log file is created in /dtv
Here my TV INFO:
Stuff you should Know
CPU: ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7l)
Version: "X10P 0072" KERNEL MODULE VERSION : "0064.0716, DTV, X10P, release, DEU_BRANCH"
Info: T-MST10PDEUC
Mettek

Post by Mettek »

I have a problem. i have it installed on my F series . but after restart it not works.
new install = this "VDLinux#> --00:27:08-- http://forum.samygo.tv/download/file.ph ... view&id=11
VDLinux#> => `/dtv/installer.tar'
> Resolving forum.samygo.tv../mnt/bin/ash: . 46.--00:27:08--: not found
101.161.175, 2a03:b0c0:3:d0::67:3001
> Connecting to forum.samygo.tv[46.101.161.175]:80... failed: Address family not
supported by protocol.
> Connecting to forum.samygo.tv[46.101.161.175]:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
> 00:27:08 ERROR 403: Forbidden.
>
> tar: This does not look like a tar archive
> tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
"

Return to “[D] Software”