[PC] SmartHub Widget Manager app (C/D/E/F series)

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Spooky

[PC] SmartHub Widget Manager app (C/D/E/F series)

Post by Spooky »

Hey guys !

I've made a nice app to install widgets easily on Samsung TVs.

All you need is to place widget .zip files to "widgets" subfolder located in the same folder where application is saved. The application will automatically scan all folders and files within "widgets" subfolder and list only Samsung widgets with their icons and descriptions. You can then decide which one you want to install to your TV by selecting them using checkboxes.

After you have selected which apps you want to install, you need to login with "develop" account to your TV and enter development menu. There you need to change IP address to the IP address displayed in the application (it's actually your PC LAN IP address). Then you select option to sync and that's all ! You might need to exit Smart Hub and enter again to see new apps.

Important: If Windows prompts you to allow application in firewall, you need to allow it for your local network so your TV can talk to it.

Here's a screenshot of the app:

Download link, updated to v1.1:
SammyWidgets_v1.1.zip
P.S. This app is Windows only but I can compile it for Macintosh and Linux (Ubuntu for example).
If you have some ideas how to improve the app, please leave comments. Report any bugs as well.
The app is tested only on D7000 TV, but should work on any newer as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [PC] SmartHub Widget Manager app (C/D/E/F series)

Post by juusso »

Hi! qool app! I liked :)
Spooky wrote:P.S. This app is Windows only but I can compile it for Macintosh and Linux (Ubuntu for example).
If you have some ideas how to improve the app, please leave comments. Report any bugs as well.
The app is tested only on D7000 TV, but should work on any newer as well.
Would be really superb if you release this app for other platforms! Thanks!

p.s. i uploaded your great app to files area.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
bugmenot

Post by bugmenot »

where can i find the widget to install?
moras86
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by moras86 »

Image . Image
TV LCD: Samsung LE40B651T3W (CI) | Internet@TV | fw: 2005 (patched: SamyGO v0.24 + GMT2, ArFIX2, ADFIX) | matrix: SQ04
BluRay: Samsung BD-D5300-ZF | SamsungApps | fw: 1013
Android-Box: Zidoo X8 | Realtek RTD1295 64bit (QuadCore), Mali-T820 GPU, 2 GB RAM, HDMI IN record, Android 6.0 | ZDMC 17.1
my projects: Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.8) | Signal checker for DVB-T (v0.3)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Found something what i don`t like: widget is installed to directory, whose name=widget.zip name without .zip. Can you change directory name to widgets name (as seen in Title tab, but not as in FileName tab?).
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

silverbios

Post by silverbios »

wooow
after use this program for install widget
all user app deleted!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

silverbios wrote:wooow
after use this program for install widget
all user app deleted!
Yes, this is NORMAL: if you install app trough develop account - all your user apps are being deleted and only those new installed are keept. This is same situation since B series, welcome. :)

BlumCoLe
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by BlumCoLe »

Oh damn it, thanks man!

Works perfect with SamyGo.
The ftp access didn't work before (install SamyGo manually) ...but after I used your tool, BAZINGA!

Thanks, really great and easy to use.
UE46F6500 @ T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 | ROOT | samyGOso 1.2.5 | ZoelPVR | PVRtoTS | BrowserFix | MovieDelPatch
UE55KS7090 @ T-JZMDEUC-1240.0
F6500

Post by F6500 »

Hi. I saw on the screenshot "SamyGO DRM Switch". Where I can download it? Is it works with F series? Can somebody make instruction?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

it's for D series only. F series got another tool, which isn't available for public yet.

Return to “[D] Software”