[PC] SmartHub Widget Manager app (C/D/E/F series)

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

yanhujk
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [PC] SmartHub Widget Manager app (C/D/E/F series)

Post by yanhujk »

yanhujk wrote:
zoelechat wrote:
yanhujk wrote:can I use this app on H series TV?
I guess so, try and tell us :)
I introduce this app to the people who use H series, one of them have a problem, when his TV show the message "user apps sync is requested" he select ok but his TV is no response
now some people tell me about the same problem too, they think this app probably not compatible with H series TV.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

yanhujk wrote:now some people tell me about the same problem too, they think this app probably not compatible with H series TV.
To my knownledge, installing widgets over develop account works on H (cf. http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Instal ... n_H-Series) as well as on previous series, so it was worth the try. But maybe app itself doesn't work for another reason I ignore :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Dream1979
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Dream1979 »

Hi,

I have the latest firmware on my H4670, all I did was diasable the security and the develop account works fine
yanhujk
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by yanhujk »

Dream1979 wrote:Hi,

I have the latest firmware on my H4670, all I did was diasable the security and the develop account works fine
How to disable the security
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Maybe antivirus
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
yanhujk
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by yanhujk »

juuso wrote:Maybe antivirus
Hmm?maybe other reason?like TV app file?? It seems I must find a device to try it myself?
yanhujk
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by yanhujk »

Dream1979 wrote:Hi,

Hi, let me check again, you diasable the security and install the TV apps as the content of this link http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Instal ... n_H-Series on H4670, that is right?
AlexBlomkvist
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by AlexBlomkvist »

Any idea guys on how to disable the Security or any work around? As many other persons before me mentioned, I also have the same problem where apps are being transfered but they cannot be installed due to a Security feature.

Someone said a few posts above "I just disable the Security". How did you do it?

Then you.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

If your TV is rooted, just copy widget folder to /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user and reboot TV. App will be installed without any "security" issue.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
TOMillr
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by TOMillr »

Still, just being able to use the SmartHub Widget Manager to push apps to the tv (instead of having to go the root/ftp route) would be some much easier.

Has anyone ever looked into this security check? Is it a server side issue or some kind of watchdog running locally?

Return to “[D] Software”