[PC] DeSTRoi - PVR Content Decrypting (only for C/D series)

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Frankie

Re: Samsung PVR Content Decrypting tool - final

Post by Frankie »

Sisternicky wrote:I've added a view new things to DeSTRoi :mrgreen: that some users requested. So here is the new version.
Feel free to contact me about any bugs or requests.
Hi Sisternicky

Thank you for doing all the work to make DeSTRoI possible. It's fab that there is a piece of code that pulls so much functionality together in a GUI too, for those of us who really need that sort of tool. You invited requests so here's mine, and I am sure many other people's too. I have what I think is termed an E series Samsung (model no. is UE46ES8000U) and unfortunately DeSTRoI doesn't unlock such videos. It makes a .TS file alright but no other software on earth can make sense of it, let alone process it into an avi, so I am writing to request you release an update to last year's DeSTRoI (I have version 1.3.140.0) that can succeed with the E series. Incidentally I am happy to contribute financially if that's an issue. If you have a paypal or maybe even a crowd funded project site - awesome!

Thank you

Frankie
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

if you add feature to check for keys from file (e.g. /dtv/usb/sda/CONTENTS/20130817134012.key or other), then in future decrypting probably will be available on E and F series rooted devices.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
RaimixLv
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by RaimixLv »

juuso wrote:if you add feature to check for keys from file (e.g. /dtv/usb/sda/CONTENTS/20130817134012.key or other), then in future decrypting probably will be available on E and F series rooted devices.
F series KEY file is not there, do not know where they were stored at all.
/ dtv / usb / sda / content /
files are approximately as follows:
20130818153714.cip
20130818153714.mdb
20130818153714.mta
20130818153714.srf
20130818153714.ss
and this is all
ganymede

Post by ganymede »

Hello,
first of all thanks for your work, Denny and all others here who contributed to the project.
Here are some changes i made on the command line version of drmdecrypt, version from Apolo Jul 04, 2013 i'd like to share with you.

Check, if decryption was successful:
The srf files are transport streams which contain packetized elementary streams PES. As one PES packet is larger than a TS packet, there is a flag called pusi (payload unit start indicator) in the TS header that tells if a new pes packet begins in this ts packet. Luckily the pes packet always starts with the same byte sequence 00,00,01,... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packetized ... ary_stream
You can check for this sequence to see if the decrypted packet has meaningful mpeg data or only garbage.
I took this idea from tsdec http://sourceforge.net/projects/tsdec. tsdec does something similar: it decrypts ts with the common scrambling algorithm by trying a list of keys. Here, we are dealing with aes not csa, but the output is the same.
I inserted code from tsdec to check every packet with the pusi flag set whether it has this pes header or not. Once for each run it prints "packet payload 00 00 01 found. drm key is correct. Offset: 123". So most likely when you get "expected packet payload 00 00 01 not found. drm key wrong?" you will not have much fun with the decrypted file. I suggest to cancel decryption in that case, what do you think?

Furthermore i changed the naming of the ts file after information from the inf file. It works for windows now. The ts is named like: channel_name_-_program_title.ts. Because these strings in inf can contain characters like /\?: i replace them by an uncritical '_' to avoid trouble with the file system.
A new performance measuring function shows the decryption throughput at the end in MiB/s.

Currently there is only the option to get the key from the mdb file. For my tv (UE55F6470, latest FW) i get 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 A0 F7 00 00 00 00 which looks not like the real key. Wasnt it a mistake from samsung to put the key right beside the movie on hdd and now they fixed it? So maybe the mdb key should only be used if no keyfile is given as fallback.

looking forward to your answers.
Bye, ganymede
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frank

Re: [PC] DeSTRoi - PVR Content Decrypting (only for C/D seri

Post by Frank »

Hi ganymede,

I've tried your code on an srf file I got from a UE40D5700RSXXN.
- filename creation: seems to work fine (slashes got correctly converted to "_")
- decryption: the resulting .ts is just a 1:1 copy of the input file because
1. your first else case in process_section appears to be ALWAYS true
2. the "skip adaption field" doesn't work

After applying the changes from the attached diff it works flawlessly. :)

Kind regards.
Frank
drmdecrypt.diff.gz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hamidreza4u

Post by hamidreza4u »

I use DeSTRoi to decrypt may tv recorded files but these haven`t sound?
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

Hi i suggest if everyone is going to update destroy for c series to implement the option for autonaming from info file and for changing the extension from srf to ts.
pvrdecoder for e/f series have this option but unfortunely doesn't work for c series.
Another thing why sometimes destroy fail to decrypt files?
i get error that says
File Source (Async.)::Output Media Type 0:
--------------------------
Unknown
and the file is unplayable and still encrypted
Draonk

Post by Draonk »

Hi all. This Noob has been lurking and researching but I've fallen at the first hurdle...

I downloaded your DeSTRoi 1.3.3 but it can't connect to the TV across my LAN. (TV is connected to WiFi port of my b/b router.) I can ping the TV's IP (Dos box, WinXP machine) but haven't figured how to connect manually through my Network Neighbourhood to mount the device (can't use 'Net Use' to a local mounting point as I don't know the file structure on the TV to state a URI/directory/"share" name -- I tried the example I found in this thread, "<IP>/Samsung TV", but it's unrecognized, assuming the TV has something similar to a Samba daemon running).

The purpose being to salvage a TV/PVR recording on a USB Sammy-formatted HDU, I "gave up" and plugged said HDU into my PC and tried to 'recover' the the files to run DeSTRoi on them locally. Annoyingly, I can't access the HDU! The "Raw" format ("unformatted") partition (which I presume is Ext2, or perhaps Ext3 although I can't see a reason for employing Journaling or related enhancements, but without the fs type set) is not recognized/readable by ExtFS (Paragon) or Ext2Explore (SourceForge) even if I manually set the fs type to 83. (Oddly, the fs type was 07, NTFS, when I started playing, presumably because this was its original format before I retasked the drive and the TV doesn't bother to read the fs type so doesn't bother to change it when reformatting the drive. Can anyone confirm my assumption?)

Any hints to get even on the first rung of this ladder will be greatly appreciated :D

Happy Christmas!
Dranok
------
Samsung UE40D6510W(KXXU)
S/w ver. 001026 (it doesn't give a date, but the TV is only a couple of years old, bought just after the E-series came out)
smx

Re: [PC] DeSTRoi - PVR Content Decrypting (only for C/D series)

Post by smx »

Hello, i'm an openlgtv developer (YAY :D).
Decrypting recordings IS possible.
We implemented it using a modified samygo PVR decryptor.
It supports decoding of STR files, which are essentially m2ts files. They are encoded with AES128-CBC, like on Samsung.
The key is unique and stored on the TV secure storage. It's a 24 bytes wrapped AES key, that can be used after unwrap.

PAT and PMT are apparently stored on the TV Flash, so we fill them after the packets have been decoded

For more infos, you can see our implementation here: https://github.com/openlgtv/epk2extract ... m/tsfile.c

I wish openlgtv forums were more crowded too, as we're lacking developers atm :(
rechinu88

Re: [PC] DeSTRoi - PVR Content Decrypting (only for C/D series)

Post by rechinu88 »

Hi guys,

Any solution for a samsung H series 6400? The HDD can be mounted, and files with extensions *.srf, *mdb, *mta, *inf, *ss and *cip are present.

Any idea??

Thanks!

Return to “[D] Software”