UE46D6500 source code

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

Pentarick

UE46D6500 source code

Post by Pentarick »

Hi everyone,

Does somebody still has the source code of the European D6500 series available? It's not available anymore on the Open Source Release Center.

I have contacted Samsung OSRC about this, but they couldn't help me. Their response was basically that all source code of over 3 years old gets thrown away automatically. Ridiculous, but that's what they say.

Anyways, to elaborate...I want to control my ambilight-clone from my TV directly. I've set it up as an Adalight clone, so all I need to do is analyze the framebuffer and then send a serial data stream to an USB-connected microcontroller. I tried to set up SamyGO, but I'm on firmware T-GAS6DEUC 1028 and I can't get it to work. I tried with the hospitality hack, but I didn't reinstall the SamyGO widgets yet.

That said however, I do have some C/C++ programming and Linux experience.

Thanks in advance.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UE46D6500 source code

Post by juusso »

Yes, i think i have sources for D series, in your case, genoa_s (11_UE_UAxxD6xx0.tar.gz). Do you still need it?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Pentarick

Post by Pentarick »

I still haven't found it, so if you could get it to me somehow, I would be very grateful :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Yes, if you promise to share your development here ;)

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... xx0.tar.gz
https://ufile.io/1f74a (link 30 days only)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Can some one upload D series source code once again. While sorting out my stuff I noticed that's the one I am missing so would like to have it in my "collection" ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[D] Firmware”