Downgrade UE32D6100 With 1028 Firmware Version.

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

daviddrf

Downgrade UE32D6100 With 1028 Firmware Version.

Post by daviddrf »

Hello. As you can see after some months (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4199&start=270#p100850) my mainboard was bricked in some strange circunstances. Finally I got a new one from Samsung official service. This new mainboard comes with T-GAS6DEUC-1028.0 firmware. I tried to downgrade it with Samygo's DNS (46.101.161.175) with no success. I got 601 and 606 errors (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4199&start=320#p101790). I tried an ONT reset before and after without success too. As I've read it seems this method is unavailable for the momment due to that DNS server's problems but some months ago it was possible. I would like to know if there's another method to downgrade it. Would be it possible if I got the right previous firmware version and I had a HTTP server to serve it? I tried the widget root method too (https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title= ... cpu_models) but after that I can't connect to telnet or FTP's servers on the television after Samygo's extensions are installed and executed (I supose this is because of the 1028 firmware version). I've read about the lib method too but I am not rooot... How could I check if I have root access? The goal is being able to access to shared folders like this:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11923
Thank you for reading me and excuse me for the writting mistakes (I'm from Spain).
daviddrf

Re: Downgrade UE32D6100 With 1028 Firmware Version.

Post by daviddrf »

Hello again? Could someone help me please?
daviddrf

Re: Downgrade UE32D6100 With 1028 Firmware Version.

Post by daviddrf »

Hello. I've tried the Hospitality mode hack (https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title= ... arm_models) on my UE32D6100 with 1028 firmware and it worked flaweslly. Now I am able to access to the television IP address through FTP on port 21 and I've got an USB source (labeled "SamyGo Virt. USB") permanently.
Now what I would want/need is to mount some shared folders I have on my local network (computers, hard disk connected to a router, STBs...)for watching them on the television directly. I've been looking for this information on the wiki and forum but I don't know how to do it ("SamyGO.sh" or "start.sh" editing maybe?). I've read that NFS is faster and has a better performance than CIFS or SMB. Thanks in advance for your help and information.

Return to “[D] Firmware”