D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only)

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

mjuti

Re: D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only)

Post by mjuti »

Thanks seaman, got it.... waiting on, fingers crossed
barrypat

Post by barrypat »

Hello

I have a Samsung TV Model UE46D6500. Firmware version T-GASDEUC-1013.7

I had the SamyGO widget installed for some time now, and decided by using Administrator access and with DNS ip address of 149,154,159,134, to resync, in order to get the latest version of SamyGo plus Channelinfo.
Now, when I try to resync, I see 1of 2 files starts to download, but the first file has the name "Abnormal title" and after several minutes the download fails with a message about invalid characters in the filename.

As I have performed a resync, I have lost the SamyGo widget that I had>>> and I cannot get past the above mentioned error message.

I have NOT performed any other mods/hacks (no hospitality hack etc.)

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks
Barry.
ladyj

Post by ladyj »

Hello I too have the same problem.
I have a ps64D8000 using T-GAP8DEUC-1015. I have been using the SamyGo Extensions now for quite a while. Yesterday I tried to see if there were any updates and did a User Application Synchronisation on server 149.154.159.134. It deleted my SamyGo Channel information and my SamyGo extensions. It came up with "Abnormal title" tried 2 load 2 files, then failed and came up with a message referring me to samsunsungdforum/support/TVA....

Please help as I would love to get all my Samygo working again. Regards ladyj
gokuhs

Post by gokuhs »

i have the same problem...
Last edited by gokuhs on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kuba0n

Post by kuba0n »

Still have this problem :(
ladyj

Post by ladyj »

Hello everybody, I just switched on my Smart Hub and it said it was updating. I then went to log into my develop account and found that it had been deleted! I created a new develop account and went to do a user application synchronisation and "Hey Presto" my SamyGo Channel Information and SamyGo Extensions are back. Thank you juuso and everybody at SamyGo.
barrypat

Post by barrypat »

Hi All, I too have retried an APP sync and was able to install the SamyGo extension and Channel information.
My thanks to juuso and the SamyGO team as well. I would also like to thank to LadyJ for her post, alerting us to the fact that it is now operational.

Kind regards to all.
Barry
badola

Post by badola »

hi all, tell me what to do with the TV to it earned emulator Oscam? tell to what extent it is necessary to hack the TV that it earned Oscam, ihave TV UE40D8000
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

please stop flooding forum, badola.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
fourier

Post by fourier »

Hi,

i am trying to root my D-series Samsung TV (Modell UE40D6500, FW T-GASDEUC-1026) via Samy-App by following the description in http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Rootin ... cpu_models.
Done so far:
- develop account created.
- internet connection prepared to not use any proxy for this device
- IP-address of server (149.154.159.134) set (in develop account)

Problem:
- when clicking synchronise while logged in as develop, a message window pops up stating "network or server interference occured. Please try again later.".

Now my questions are:
- is the server (149.154.159.134) still alive and serving ?
- what is the reason i am getting the interference error message; is it because of the FW version being 1026 ?
- is there a list of apps or archives to make available on a local http-server to get the rooting procedure done by using a local http-server ? pointers are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all your support.

Regards.

Return to “[D] Firmware”