I have a Samsung TV Model UE46D6500. Firmware version T-GASDEUC-1013.7
I had the SamyGO widget installed for some time now, and decided by using Administrator access and with DNS ip address of 149,154,159,134, to resync, in order to get the latest version of SamyGo plus Channelinfo.
Now, when I try to resync, I see 1of 2 files starts to download, but the first file has the name "Abnormal title" and after several minutes the download fails with a message about invalid characters in the filename.
As I have performed a resync, I have lost the SamyGo widget that I had>>> and I cannot get past the above mentioned error message.
I have NOT performed any other mods/hacks (no hospitality hack etc.)
All help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards and thanks
I have a ps64D8000 using T-GAP8DEUC-1015. I have been using the SamyGo Extensions now for quite a while. Yesterday I tried to see if there were any updates and did a User Application Synchronisation on server 188.8.131.52. It deleted my SamyGo Channel information and my SamyGo extensions. It came up with "Abnormal title" tried 2 load 2 files, then failed and came up with a message referring me to samsunsungdforum/support/TVA....
Please help as I would love to get all my Samygo working again. Regards ladyj
My thanks to juuso and the SamyGO team as well. I would also like to thank to LadyJ for her post, alerting us to the fact that it is now operational.
Kind regards to all.
i am trying to root my D-series Samsung TV (Modell UE40D6500, FW T-GASDEUC-1026) via Samy-App by following the description in http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Rootin ... cpu_models.
Done so far:
- develop account created.
- internet connection prepared to not use any proxy for this device
- IP-address of server (184.108.40.206) set (in develop account)
- when clicking synchronise while logged in as develop, a message window pops up stating "network or server interference occured. Please try again later.".
Now my questions are:
- is the server (220.127.116.11) still alive and serving ?
- what is the reason i am getting the interference error message; is it because of the FW version being 1026 ?
- is there a list of apps or archives to make available on a local http-server to get the rooting procedure done by using a local http-server ? pointers are highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for all your support.