Samsung PVR Content Decrypting tool - final

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

merilix

Re: Samsung PVR Content Decrypting tool - final

Post by merilix »

Here is my own little modification of Dennys nice tool compiled with VS2010 as Win32 and x64.

To use it, just drag/drop filename.srf over DRMDecrypt_x64.exe (or DRMDecrypt_Win32.exe).

If filename.mdb is present in the same directory, it will read the key from there.
Otherwise it will try to read the key from filename.key. Default output is filename.ts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UE40D7090LS
merilix

Post by merilix »

@Spoza: viewtopic.php?p=25252#p25252 improvements are now included.
Im not sure why decryption will not work for you.
drmdecrypt.exe will normally decrypt each valid TS frame where encryption flag is set.
I also cant speak about ftp issues, i use samba on TV and "net use V: "\\192.168.1.101\Samsung TV"
on my Windows 7 PC to mount my TV as drive -- works very well :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UE40D7090LS

Post by offline »

Hello,

does this method work with Samsung UE64ES6300? Can I decode .srf ?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

check e series forums
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
roby53

Post by roby53 »

Just to know anybody had trouble with the file decrypted with DRMDecrypter? I have this problem it seems he decrypt all files present in my portable hard disk but there are some that with i.e. Media player don't show any video nor any audio. Other are perfect. The problem is that I have cecked with Mediainfo and they don't have any codec difference. I try to check with GSpot and GraphStudionext64 and they are perfectly performed with audio and video!!!!
Anybody has suggestion? I cannot convert in a valid format.
tx all
rapperskull

Post by rapperskull »

Hello, I found a bug in the latest versions of the tool posted: it crashes with a corrupted file.
The problem is that the check on corrupted content must be done before removing scrambling bits.
I fixed the problem and attached to this post you can find the compiled binaries and the source code.
Enjoy! :D

P.S. It's compiled with VS2013
muhackl

Post by muhackl »

Dear SamyGo community,
I hope this post still helps people struggling with drmdecrypt.
- I'm using this version of drmdecrypt: https://github.com/decke/drmdecrypt
- I use it on Ubuntu 14.04.
- The Samsung TV is a UE37D6510. I did not root it or use SamyGo on it because this version of drmdecrypt claims reading and using the key out of the MDB file.
- I used the -d parameter to get debug output - it says:

INFO AES-NI CPU support disabled
INFO drm key sucessfully read from filename.mds
INFO KEY: the key...........
INFO writing to newfilename.ts
INFO Filesize -1
INFO synced at offset 0
INFO short read while reading stream

The output is a .ts file the same size (about 9 gig) as the .srf file.
Problem is - it won't play in VLC and is not able to be converted via handbrake. Handbrake can not read the file - it is stuck while analyzing it.

To check if the srf files are not corrupt or something like that, I used destroi on a windows machine. It worked perfectly - the ts file was able to be played via VLC or converted via handbrake. Sadly, destroi is no option because of the windows machine is not present the whole time. Decryption and conversion has be done on the linux machine.

I hope you guys can help me out on this - I would be really happy and appreciate your help.

Many thanks and best regards
Muhackl
q8v08

Post by q8v08 »

muhackl

Post by muhackl »

Nope. Don't want to hack the firmware of my TV. Bet, there is another solution. But thanks.
q8v08

Post by q8v08 »

All .srf = mpeg2 even when recording from dvb-t2 mpeg4? they can decode h.264 mp4 but not encode :?

Return to “[D] Firmware”