D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE 2 !

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE 2 !

Post by juusso »

why do you use DLNA, if you can mount your NAS by samba or NFS (sure if proper servers are set).

You don`t need Twonky or other server. Read on your NAS support pages how to set and configure NFS server and mount it using SamyGO.
Any access rights, any new licenses.

Ask your linux-friends how to setup NFS server and i believe you get your movies on TV.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You can resync with samygo server and you get always latest, updated widget. Not needed to install anything else like upgrade2...
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I said you already. Latest and updated widget is always available on SamyGO servers. Please resync and you get it updated.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

For network recording you have to use remi scripts enabled. I don`t have experience with this and can`t provide detailed how-to, but i saw on forum some topics where procedure is well enough described.

So - you can`t write to nfs or samba by default, you have to tune up your SamyGO first.

Return to “[D] Firmware”