D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE 2 !

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

HeMeZ

Re: D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE 2 !

Post by HeMeZ »

Have a look just two topics below this:
http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2820

You can either decrypt the scrambled recordings or use the PVR Switcher widget to toggle between scrambled/unscrambled.
plasticassius

Post by plasticassius »

Hi Denny, This is great stuff! Is there any chance pvr stuff (record to fat, extra timeshift time) would work for C series? Where is that stuff hiding? Is it in game.so? If so, could I see how it works? Where can I look?

edit: The reason why I ask is that I currently have two partitions, one is ext3 with the mounts and SamyGo extentions, the other is xfs with timeshift on it. I have no problem putting SamyGo on the xfs partition, but I'd like to also have mounts on the xfs partition and be able to play media from them. By having only one partition, I'd be able to skip the step of selecting the ext3 partition every single time II want to play something (the selection always changes back to the xfs partition).
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

Hi this is a question for developer...
Where i can download the widget hack for rooting arm d series tvs???I need one copy of this widget because i want to try it on my c series... i know that i'm the only one that has a c series tvs but i think was useful have one hack widget for c series. i try to install it on my c series i create the develop account on my internet@tv platform and I sync the widget with the samygo develop server ip 46.4.199.222 but this procedure install the widgethack for c series that doesn't work on latest firmware and not the d sseries widget for rooting d series tv with arm cpu.
My tv as an arm cpu susch as the d6 series with gasdeuc and gas6deuc firmware so maybe is possible to create one widget hack for the c series tv that can do all the great stuff in a very simply way.
i want to study the structure of this widget hack. pleasy reply and don't ignore this message.
dabek

Post by dabek »

Please reupload UPDATE2 because link http://www.multiupload.com/QVJ7INDLYZ downloads iLividSetup.exe and not this update.

Regards,
Dabek
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

dabek wrote:Please reupload UPDATE2 because link http://www.multiupload.com/QVJ7INDLYZ downloads iLividSetup.exe and not this update.

Regards,
Dabek
Yes link does NOT work :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Better post it on MegaUpload :geek:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

Hi, can you guys help to make this (smarthub_closer.so) work on D series Mstar?anyone?
UE42F5570 T-MST12DEUC_1119] [OTN=OFF] [OSCAM=ON]
UE55JU6870 T-HKMDEUC-1480 [OSCAM=ON]
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

zoelechat wrote:Done, no? :)
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=9729#p81470

Ok where do i found : "file called game.so.."?????????????????????? :D
UE42F5570 T-MST12DEUC_1119] [OTN=OFF] [OSCAM=ON]
UE55JU6870 T-HKMDEUC-1480 [OSCAM=ON]
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

No idea, I even don't know what you're talking about :)

Return to “[D] Firmware”