D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE 2 !

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

roadrunner

Re: D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE 2 !

Post by roadrunner »

Sectroyer you're so strict with me .... :cry:
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

roadrunner wrote:Sectroyer you're so strict with me .... :cry:
? :D I did what you wanted :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
roadrunner

Post by roadrunner »

Yes I know and now I'm too stupid to get it to work :(
I did it exactly as described here but unfortunately I have no file called game.so on UE40D5700 Mips. So that I renamed your libgame .so in game.so and gave them both 755 but it does not work. I even copied the files to many other different folders but unfortunately no success.
I'm so happy that I finally have the smarthub_closer.so for MIPS because I have been looking so long time for it and now I can't use it because don't know where to put it :(
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Ehh check this :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
roadrunner

Post by roadrunner »

@sectroyer
I've experimented half the night , renamed the files , copied to different folders without success.
My pc is in the basement and the tv upstairs so that I run the 28 stairs more than 20 times last night :lol: :lol:
So I would say, thanks for your patience with me sectroyer but I think I give up :(
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Well use libExitSmarthub.so. It's enough to put in /tmp/ :D :lol:
roadrunner

Post by roadrunner »

Thank you for help but its not working.
I hope that one day someone has a solution and tells me how to do it.
I give up.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

roadrunner wrote:Thank you for help but its not working.
I hope that one day someone has a solution and tells me how to do it.
I give up.
What do you mean "it's not working" ?:) Some log maybe ?:P
roadrunner

Post by roadrunner »

I put libExitSmarthub.so in /tmp + permissions 755. Then I reboot, after that everything was just like it was before. SmartHub is not closing. I even tested with libExitSmarthub.so in /tmp and smarthub_closer.so in different folders without success :(

Is it possible that I have no file called samygo.log? I can't find it!
Thank you
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

BAD !!!!!.
If I understand correctly for you Smart Hub does NOT close on boot. Do NOT close it. THEN put lib /tmp/ and then inject lib (FROM /tmp) using MIPS version of SamyGOso (non-resident). This lib (for now) should NOT work AFTER REBOOT!!!! :)

Return to “[D] Firmware”