Hospitality mode hack (for D6 series only) - updated

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: SamyGO Hospitality mode hack (for D6 series only) - upda

Post by juusso »

First post updated. You can use any patches you want soon.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
gorthon2

Post by gorthon2 »

I currently habe Firmware v1015 and the (updated) SamyGo hack, no hospitality mode hack. I'm currently thinking of updating my UE40D6500 to the current firmware v1026 and then get SamyGo back through the hospitality hack.

Question: With the current SamyGo hack I don't use autostart, because turning on the TV takes so much longer: It first starts SmartHub, which takes a while, then SamyGo, then exits SmartHub again. Even though I like SamyGo features, I don't want to wait so long each time I turn on the TV.

Is this faster with the hospitality mode hack or is there no difference?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

much more faster
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
gorthon2

Post by gorthon2 »

Cool!

The wiki says:
Hack needs to be improved - in some cases it can brick TV (e.g. if suddenly disconnected from electricity during boot-up process where start.sh becomes damaged - rare, but possible circumstances!)
Is this still correct? Is there any solution to this going to be available soon?
mmhorda
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mmhorda »

There is some weird problem with latest widget where exeDSP patches were added.
basically patches are not starting automatically and have to be started manually if used as widget (not hospitality hack).
checked on T-GAS6DEUC-1014.0
TV: LE40C750 - T-VALDEUC 3011.0
TV: UE40D6100 - T-GAS6DEUC 1026.0
TV: UE50ES6300 - T-MST10PDEUC 1042.0
NAS: MyBookLive 3Tb - Core F/W 02.43.03-022
MKy
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by MKy »

Hi!

I have an UE40D6570 on T-GASDEUC 1016.0 and SamyGo with extensions configured the way I wish.

The question is, that as I already have ftp and all other kind of access, is it possible to have Hospitality mode type quick autostart without reflashing my TV from usb?
Will copying over the start.sh and SamyGo.sh to /mtd_rwarea do the trick? Or inserting/modifying some other kind of shell script?

Thanks in advance,
Martin
tibuxy

Post by tibuxy »

Hey all,

I have a question about the September update. Since then we have all the patches for D series like ChannelInfo. But, I've searched all the forum for the answer without success. Is there a patch for Big Yellow font available for D series with the hospitality hack? Thx for a quick answer...
Spoza

Post by Spoza »

juuso wrote:Support for D55x/57xx - will be added later. - seems not needed at all.
Hi after a long time...
I'm wondering what exactly this quoted part of the first post means...
Does it mean that no extra support for D-series Mstar models is needed (i.e. the ARM hack works for Mstar too), or shall I read it as simple "we won't do it"?
PS59D6900 T-MST5DEUC-1023.0
bitlinker

Post by bitlinker »

Just installed SamyGO on U32D6100 with T-GAS6DEUC-1023.0 using hospitality hack. Works fine, great job, thanks a lot!
darius456

Post by darius456 »

tibuxy wrote:Hey all,

I have a question about the September update. Since then we have all the patches for D series like ChannelInfo. But, I've searched all the forum for the answer without success. Is there a patch for Big Yellow font available for D series with the hospitality hack? Thx for a quick answer...
This is not only very good question but extremely good. I've looked on almost all threads and didnt find any answer. So, i believe there are wise people who could help us.

By the way, i have UE40D6750 (T-GASDEUC-1016) and i can confirm that hospitality hack works perfectly, DRM dissable, NFS recordings, and channel info as well.

Return to “[D] Firmware”