Hospitality mode hack (for D6 series only) - updated

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

daviddrf

Re: Hospitality mode hack (for D6 series only) - updated

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:15 pm scripts failed to execute... strange.
Can you delete SamyGO widget (from SmartHub), restart TV and install SamyGO again frou our develop server of course.
Could this be happening because my television has the lastest firmware (1028)? In any previous firmware would this happen too?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Inform yourself here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12095

and are you sure you can`t use netcat shell on your television? How to use netcat shell:
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:53 pm Inform yourself here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12095

and are you sure you can`t use netcat shell on your television? How to use netcat shell:
Hello again juusso.
Yes, I am suscribed to that topic some days ago. I'm waiting for last Elysium's response if he was succeeded.
Yes, I'm sure I can't use netcat shell and other protocols as I told you before: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3501&start=210#p102108
Yes, I already saw that Youtube's video.
I thinks Elysium is in the same situation than me. Probably his television is with 1028 firmware and after applying the Hospitality hack the SamyGO extensions doesn't work except FTP connection (like me scripts failed to execute: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3501&start=220#p102138).
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You could try to disable all init scripts but 01_01_catch_crap.init and overwrite it with attached to that topic. Try.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:04 am You could try to disable all init scripts but 01_01_catch_crap.init and overwrite it with attached to that topic. Try.
I will notify you how did it go when I will be able to do it (I'm out of my home for some days). Thank you again juusso for your support.
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

Hello daviddrf
I do not know if I have the same problem. I have also updated FW 1028 but had it before 1014 on it.
I read if the 3d glasses can not connect you should delete samygo and make the latest update.
I have respected that and despite the glasses is not.
Now I have FW 1028 on it and have again made d6200 @ d6300 because of PVR and Timeshift, and now wanted to rooted down to 1014 to view the ERROR.log.
I have 2 Bluetooth modules but there is none, in the service menu, the setting BT Audio OFF-ON made to see if I can find it by mobile phone and yes find it.
maybe the downgrade brings some light into the dark or I have to make a cable.
on my 2th d6200 the glasses work immediately.
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

Hello again Elysium. As you can see on my preovious posts I have an UE32D6100 with 1028 firmware. I installed SamyGO extensions with hospitality hack on it. The problem is my .init scripts doesn't start (I only have FTP connection). I tried to reinstall the widgets but they still don't work. I think the problem is the newer 1028 firmware version. With an older firmware version maybe it would work. Some months ago we could downgrade it easily using the DNS trick but now it seems it doesn't work (the SamyGO update server is down some months ago too...).
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

yes unfortunately, it down to such a simple version to downgrade. I wonder why it is currently no longer, samygo samygowiki and samygoforum are still on :cry:
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

Elysium wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:37 am yes unfortunately, it down to such a simple version to downgrade. I wonder why it is currently no longer, samygo samygowiki and samygoforum are still on :cry:
I hope they can help you. I am suscribed to the other post and I am following your downgrade process. I hope you finally will be able to downgrade your television successfully ;) .

Return to “[D] Firmware”