Hospitality mode hack (for D6 series only) - updated

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

daviddrf

Re: Hospitality mode hack (for D6 series only) - updated

Post by daviddrf »

OK juusso, thank you for your help again. Here is the paste after some minutes with the television powered on:

https://pastebin.com/NU13uDGC

Does it help you?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

No. Nothing important there. Do you still have ftp access?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:55 pm No. Nothing important there. Do you still have ftp access?
Yes, it's curious but I still have FTP access. In fact I still can edit and/or overwrite the .init scripts in /mnt/etc/init.d/ folder...
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

give me /mnt/sam.log and samygo.log if exist there.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:11 pm give me /mnt/sam.log and samygo.log if exist there.
There are two .log files on that folder. The first one is "ERROR.log" and the second one is "samygo.log". Here they are:

"ERROR.log": https://pastebin.com/spPt9XC1

"samygo.log": https://pastebin.com/a16NCPbR

Thank you again juusso for your help!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

scripts failed to execute... strange.
Can you delete SamyGO widget (from SmartHub), restart TV and install SamyGO again frou our develop server of course.

daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:15 pm scripts failed to execute... strange.
Can you delete SamyGO widget (from SmartHub), restart TV and install SamyGO again frou our develop server of course.
Yes, I could do it. The problem is I don't know how can I do for delete/uninstall the SamyGO widget in D series SmartHub. How should I do it with the remote? If I press "TOOLS" or "INFO" key with the widget selected there's only "Block" and "Properties" but no "Delete" or "Uninstall". I saw another option in SmartHub which is "Restore" (under de configuration options). Would this work?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Yellow button puts smarthub to edit mode. Then you chan select widget to delete.

daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:06 pm Yellow button puts smarthub to edit mode. Then you chan select widget to delete.
OK juusso, now I was able to delete the widget following your instructions with yellow button. Thank you. I deleted the widget, restarted the television and then I installed the SamyGo Extensions again with develop account and your IP server. Then I realized that I have FTP access again but not netcat, webshell, etc...What should I do?

PS: after I deleted SamyGo and after I installed it again I lost the FTP connection too.
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

Hello. How could I do to gain netcat and webshell access again? Is possible to uninstall and reinstall this hack again? Thank you for your support again.

Return to “[D] Firmware”