UE46D5700RS Bootloop

This forum is for information related with D series hardware.

OutOfConTroll

UE46D5700RS Bootloop

Post by OutOfConTroll »

Hi.

First, i have not the greatest English but i give my best. ^^

I have a UE46D5700RS with Bootloop. I have read i can reset the TV by unbrick reset the EEPROM, i have look on the samygo wiki but i didnt find the Model, so i have search for a similar picture and found in the section "D60xx/61xx/62xx/63xx/64xx/65xx/66xx/67xx/68xx" a similar picture.
According to the description is this the UA40D6000 but the position looks like our Tv.
I have read the EEPROM is in the D Series in the near of the Processor.
Here are the pictures:
SpoilerShow
The little ciruit in the central with the 5 copper holes
On the circuit is written:
"ATMLH 138
2ECL Y
1G5101
"

I think its a ATMEL circuit but on the Website i cant find the correct circuit.

I think its the EEPROM but i cant find a Datasheet on the web.
I have try to connect the M_HRESET with any other but without sccess.
I have mesured, only if the screen is on i can find on 4/8 Pins 3,3V.

I am electronics technician for equipment and systems in education (Germany) and own Multimeter etc. and in computer science, I am not ignorant.

Anybody has a idea how i can reset the TV, repair the Bootloop, whats the correct circuit or what i make false? I hope anybody can help me, thanks. :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UE46D5700RS Bootloop

Post by juusso »

Hi. How did you brick your tv?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
OutOfConTroll

Post by OutOfConTroll »

Good Morning.

I must correct myself, i wrote its my tv but its the tv of a girlfriend, i found its easier as always to say its the tv of a girlfriend.

I spoke with her and she said she try to connect the tv in the Service menu with the Network with wireless but without success.
Her brother try the same but also without success, she looked further tv, on the next day she hear a little bit Music and looks after this more tv, after this she try to shut down the tv with the remote and left the room, after 1-2 hours she come back she notice the tv is not off and on the tv is no signal, she try again to shut down the tv with the remote with success.
On the next day... bootloop..

I have read, a bootloop can happen when updates faulty, is this correct?
In her opinion, no updates have been performed..

According the board is the tv produced 2011, the tv is secondhand and has no tracks that were already open the case.

Is the tv fixable, what can be alternative the problem?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Possible you can solve everything by resetting eeprom. I think yo can try reset according procedure description on wiki.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

OutOfConTroll

Post by OutOfConTroll »

This is the correct side? https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5?title ... PROM_Reset
I have read this multiple and look every picture but no picture looks like the mainboard.
I have focused on the following picture:
SpoilerShow
Reminds me of anything i'm doing wrong, thats why i have meade the therad.

Whats the best way to find the eeprom?

According to the description on wiki is in the D-Series the EEPROM in the near of the CPU, i found in direct near only this one (first post) and i have try to connect the reset pin with SDA, SCL or WP without success....
I think maybe its the wrong circuit?
someone99

Post by someone99 »

Hi

I have the same problem and my mainboard looks the same as the one in your picture.

Did you ever manage to solve it?

Thanks
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You have just do as described. If you fail, then probably you`re following the procedure not accurate. Many users got success not from first time indeed. so be patient and try again. In between - unplug TV from wall for 10 sec.

Return to “[D] Hardware”