New firmware of T-GAPDEUC_1033.2

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Cinquanta

New firmware of T-GAPDEUC_1033.2

Post by Cinquanta »

I have a Model UE55D7000LSXTK television whose firmware level is currently T-GAPDEUC-1021.2.

When I search for a new firmware level while the television connected to internet there is nothing. But SAMSUNG's web site has T-GAPDEUC_1033.2. My questions are;

- How can I backup the current level?
- Do you advice to install the new firmware, if anybody has already done?
- What does it stand for? What are the new features coming with it?

Perhaps this firmware level has been cross examined before but I could not find it.

Thank is advance from now.
Alfred

Re: New firmware of T-GAPDEUC_1033.2

Post by Alfred »

It seems this forum is more than dead, since no one of the luminaries can give an answer to this simple question:
Download the latest firmware from Samsung (Unpack when packed), put it on an USB-stick (Fat 16/32) and conect USB-stick to your UE55D7000LSXTK.
Then make update via men?-button of your remote-control -> select "green question mark" support -> Software-Update -> Per USB. Done.
But you don't really need this update...
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

We simply don't support fw upgrade in any way, Samsung does it and Google is your friend. No point in asking here.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Alfred

Post by Alfred »

It seems you don't support anything, not even SamyGo: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11212
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

I don't feel concerned, I personnally never supported D (more generally pre-E), maybe someone else with a bit of luck...
Btw, if you had issue in September 2013, why did you wait >3 years to ask? D was more supported 3 years ago :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Alfred

Post by Alfred »

Samygo has worked well for ca. 2 years. Since this reboot-problem the first time occured (conjured by this shitty samsung-smarthub-update), i decrypt the recorded files by myself. So it's only a little bit uncomfortable for my use (booting Linux to copy the files). But now i can't put the hard disk with the crypted records to another TV (family, friends). That's why my late question, In the hope that there is now a solution of the booting-problem.
Cinquanta

Post by Cinquanta »

zoelechat wrote:I don't feel concerned, I personnally never supported D (more generally pre-E), maybe someone else with a bit of luck...
Btw, if you had issue in September 2013, why did you wait >3 years to ask? D was more supported 3 years ago :)
I was checking internet form time to time for a new version of firmware but there wasn't any. I met it in Samsung's web site. BTW do you know Mac OS version of SamToolBox?

Return to “[D] Support”