How to downgrade D6200 ?

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Elysium

Re: How to downgrade D6200 ?

Post by Elysium »

without anynet I have already tried but ok, try to make a video in English.
the pc remains German :D
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

No worry, FileZilla I understand enough ;)
My guess is that such ultra low end and outdated TV has only one partition for fw, hence minimal reboot needed instead of known "partition switch after upgrade". If so, trying to use libFWdowngrade is absolutely worthless.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Btw, why do you want to downgrade, if you already have root? :)
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

Elysium

Post by Elysium »

So the problem is this.
I have bought 3d glasses and on the television pairing does not work, so from the second also ue40d6200 and there it works.
now true my suspected the bluetooth is broken, ok bluetooth module changed and still is not. it was written in a forum (delete samygo and update) unfortunately it did not work.
Now "juusso" has given me the idea with the ERROR.log file. wanted to see if I downgrade whether the error is still in it.

When I go to the service menu BT Audio OFF-ON I see the Bluetooth via mobile phone
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Almost silly idea: What if we make full dump of existing rooted tv to another , to be downgraded one? Just few sensitive partitions must be rewritten from the first try.... high brick danger though.... if some problems occur...

And yes, D series does have two sets of rootfs, kernels and their cmack partitions But only one partition for exe.img

LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

Unfortunately, they are not identical, one is version 1 and the other version 5, also type in the service menu are different.

I've already thought about it but before getting a mainboard from the d6500.
Last edited by Elysium on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

juusso wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:39 pm And yes, D series does have two sets of rootfs, kernels and their cmack partitions But only one partition for exe.img
So your GASDEUC also requires reboot before update??
I'm afraid lib is not a clue then...
Elysium wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:43 pm Unfortunately, they are not identical, one is version 1 and the other version 5, also type in the service menu are different.
As if one wasn't enough :mrgreen:
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

t-gas6deuc

Well I bought my first in Switzerland, where I emigrated to Germany true, the best friend of my fiancé enthusiastic about the samsung and also wanted one. the second is not mine but can access it if necessary, was also rooted by me
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

yes, my tv also went to rebot AFTER it checked and found proper firmware to upgrade on USB. And then showed process from 1 to 100 percent as it should do in such cases and went once again to reboot to switch to newly flashed partitions. If there was no proper firmware, it just told "sorry", no upgrade possible.
From the video i see, TV either checks for firmware in background and does this procedure very quickly (to less time to scan USB and do some other calculations if compared to my TV), and then goes to reboot where some issue occurs, OR some innocent patching occurred and it skipped regular upgrade routine and jumped somewhere it shouldn`t be at that step.

so i would be happy if zoe checked gas6deuc exeDSP... :roll:
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[D] Support”