UA55D8000 problem

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

omegalaw

UA55D8000 problem

Post by omegalaw »

Hello everyone, my UA55D8000 keeps switching on and off when I connect pictures to it through hdmi,av, usb and even when I try to access the plug and play and to browse. Even when I tried to access the service menu the TV will power himself off and on again.but it will stay on without pictures. Please I need your helps.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UA55D8000 problem

Post by juusso »

possible you are experiencing power board issues. Do you hear some "click" coming from your TV`s back straight before TV goes to off? Blowing capacitors might be an issue. Otherwise - no idea.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
omegalaw

Re: RE: UA55D8000 problem

Post by omegalaw »

omegalaw wrote:Hello everyone, my UA55D8000 keeps switching on and off when I connect pictures to it through hdmi,av, usb and even when I try to access the plug and play and to browse. Even when I tried to access the service menu the TV will power himself off and on again.but it will stay on without pictures. Please I need your helps.

Thanks, I have already fixed the problem before now, the problem actually caused by the power board.

Return to “[D] Support”