I have a problem with my pretty old model UE32D5700 that I recently bought for 30$, it appears that the image shows bluish whites and not totally white.
So I tried to calibrate it again through the service mode and as described here : https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title=Calibration
but the image is still bluish.
I also tried to calibrate the screen with the patterns I attached to this post. It succeed but the image is still blue
Can you help me please ? What should I do ?
And how can I use the test pattern proposed in the service mode ?
I had a similar problem, that my image had a color cast (on all input sources).
So i wrote a short guide how I solved it.
# Fixing color cast
Problem: Picture has a strong color cast for all input sources.
- Access to the service menu.
## Fix color
1. Open service menu.
2. Navigate to ADC/WB > ADC result.
3. Take a picture (or note down the current values).
4. Look for striking values (like 255 in the example) in a group.
1st_Y_GL | 0
1st_Cb_BH | 0
1st_Cb_BL | 0
1st_Cr_RH | 0
1st_Cr_RL | 0
2nd_R_L | 79
2nd_G_L | 79
2nd_B_L | 79
2nd_R_H | 255
2nd_G_H | 49
2nd_B_H | 255
6. Exit service menu and check the result.
## Testet on
- Samsung UE37D5700 (T-MST5DEUC-1027.0)