Ah now I found out it some problem with the file it self how it was recorded
- 1. SamyGO Ext activated
- 2. Connect USB Flash (ex: Patriot Memory 8GB - FAT32)
- 3. PVR Records to USB
- 4. USB -> PC -> transfer
- 5a. Playback of .tmp with MFC ("low signal" issue, as in image above) ****
- 5b. Playback of .srf with MFC ("low signal" issue, as in image above)
- 6. DeSTRoi -> Method: MDB -> LOCAL _FILE.srf -> AF: False
- 7. Success convert to .ts * (with the same "low signal" playback problem)
- 1. No SamyGO Extension launched (installed only)
- 2. Default XFS Recording (500GB HDD via USB adapter)
- 3. DeStRoi -> Method: MDB -> "AF": False -> "Decrypt on the Fly": True -> example non-HD video (80MB) (NOTE: "Decrypt on the Fly": False did NOT work, just made an empty tmp folder)
- 4. Success convert to .ts
- 5. WORKS!
"low signal" playback problem = stutter, laggy, skipping frames, etc -> unwatchable.
.TMP instead of .SRF was probably because I remember the HDTV was a bit of unresponsive to stop the recording when I wanted it to, and I out of frustration disconnected the USB and turned the TV off, that's why it wasn't able to complete and so it didn't finish it's process properly.
Next time It was fine so it completed it's process, there is more files there such as Ace.dat and Ace.log in database folder, and a PVRDBVersion.mgr file in root.
I may try to put that corrupted .ts to see if it will play okay on the actual HDTV not only on PC.
Maybe this whole "low-signal" issue was caused by the use of USB stick or whatever, maybe FAT32, but thankfully there's a solution, there may be more combinations to try with the decryptor tool and it's more to find than just 2 ways ... I didn't use HDD with SamyGO since I don't have more place empty partition on HDD and I have HDD installed in a way it's not quickly disconnectable, I also have other 3 partitions of stuff along with one XFS partition, i did not want to get something deleted or corrupted so i used the Patriot Memory USB.
I'm explaining all these details because for better understanding on my own but to also to clear things out for others, it's one thing that I hate on this world is very vague instructions without detail.
I wasn't aware of the AF option before, it was off when I tried and it worked: it's UE40D6750WSRZF (refurbished)