oscam on D6500(without descrambling)

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: oscam on D6500(without descrambling)

Post by juusso »

Okay :)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
userita

Post by userita »

I don't understand why don't you release the solution of this problem to everybody.... It would be useful
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

userita wrote:I don't understand why don't you release the solution of this problem to everybody.... It would be useful
Where is the "solution" ?
:roll:
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
userita

Post by userita »

sectroyer wrote:
userita wrote:I don't understand why don't you release the solution of this problem to everybody.... It would be useful
Where is the "solution" ?
:roll:
A complete guide on how to install oscam on dseries
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

userita wrote:A complete guide on how to install oscam on dseries
Where is the "guide" ?
:mrgreen:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
cmatte

Post by cmatte »

Schischu wrote: So the whole chain up to the DCW Key injection works.
Unfortunately the DCW Key injection does not work yet as I only get black picture.

But well lets see what the next days bring. :-)
Cool news...keep going :P
userita

Post by userita »

You are not being sympathetic. I just want to understand how to install oscam on my d series tv and make it work. Somebody here said he got it working,so i want to know how he did. English is not my native language,I hope you've understood what I am trying to say
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

userita wrote:You are not being sympathetic. I just want to understand how to install oscam on my d series tv and make it work. Somebody here said he got it working,so i want to know how he did. English is not my native language,I hope you've understood what I am trying to say
Sorry but sometimes we're tired of repeating ourselves just because some users are too lazy to search/read. Your answer is even in this thread's title: Oscam works on D but... without descrambling, so it is totally unuseful, isn't it? As it now stands, descrambling works only on E/F series non-MST, as advised in official thread (the only one you should believe :) ). AFAIK there's no plan to port it to other series (if possible at all...)

ps: From Read me first topic (I guess you've read it first? ;) )
erdem_ua wrote:Please note that do NOT feel sorry about english. It's not our native language either.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
misak

Post by misak »

great news! cross fingers :)
userita

Post by userita »

zoelechat wrote:
userita wrote:You are not being sympathetic. I just want to understand how to install oscam on my d series tv and make it work. Somebody here said he got it working,so i want to know how he did. English is not my native language,I hope you've understood what I am trying to say
Sorry but sometimes we're tired of repeating ourselves just because some users are too lazy to search/read. Your answer is even in this thread's title: Oscam works on D but... without descrambling, so it is totally unuseful, isn't it? As it now stands, descrambling works only on E/F series non-MST, as advised in official thread (the only one you should believe :) ). AFAIK there's no plan to port it to other series (if possible at all...)

ps: From Read me first topic (I guess you've read it first? ;) )
erdem_ua wrote:Please note that do NOT feel sorry about english. It's not our native language either.
Thank you for the explanation. I was believing this post,
setti wrote:yep. without descrambling IT wouldnt make much sense. :-)
wasnt that easy,....
claiming that he had descrambling working,was real. I'm not a developer(i only know basics notions of C(++ too) and Java),so I will wait the release and check there if something is moving on. Thanks

Return to “[D] Support”