SamyGO Extensions [v0.03.6] for d-series (armv7)

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

User avatar
arris69
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Austria/Vienna (no Kangaroos here)
Contact:

Re: SamyGO Extensions [v0.03.6] for d-series (armv7)

Post by arris69 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 am

new version avail. see first post.

hth
arris

ps: no fail or success till now?

User avatar
prairie
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Re: SamyGO Extensions [v0.03.6] for d-series (armv7)

Post by prairie » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 pm

I have FW T-GAP8AKUC (1013.2) North American PND8000, can I test extensions somehow?
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"

User avatar
arris69
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Austria/Vienna (no Kangaroos here)
Contact:

Re: SamyGO Extensions [v0.03.6] for d-series (armv7)

Post by arris69 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 pm

prairie wrote:I have FW T-GAP8AKUC (1013.2) North American PND8000, can I test extensions somehow?
if you found a way how to execute commands on your device yes (http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title=S ... sions_Pack)
and if samsung use same software as in UE types
hth
arris

User avatar
prairie
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Re: SamyGO Extensions [v0.03.6] for d-series (armv7)

Post by prairie » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:49 pm

arris69 wrote:
prairie wrote:I have FW T-GAP8AKUC (1013.2) North American PND8000, can I test extensions somehow?
if you found a way how to execute commands on your device yes (http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title=S ... sions_Pack)

hth
arris
ok, thanks. I will have to wait for zibri to reveal his secrets.
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"

User avatar
arris69
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Austria/Vienna (no Kangaroos here)
Contact:

Re: SamyGO Extensions [v0.03.6] for d-series (armv7)

Post by arris69 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 pm

prairie wrote:
arris69 wrote:
prairie wrote:I have FW T-GAP8AKUC (1013.2) North American PND8000, can I test extensions somehow?
if you found a way how to execute commands on your device yes (http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title=S ... sions_Pack)

hth
arris
ok, thanks. I will have to wait for zibri to reveal his secrets.
you are maybe faster if you try it for your self

edit: but maybe try this method http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=0#p15869

arris

User avatar
juusso
SamyGO Moderator
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: SamyGO Extensions [v0.03.6] for d-series (armv7)

Post by juusso » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

You have to get root access to this TV to use SamyGO.
Bad thing is, that we don`t find a way how to do that.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. Imagerooting K seriesImage, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

User avatar
juusso
SamyGO Moderator
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: SamyGO Extensions [v0.03.6] for d-series (armv7)

Post by juusso » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:47 am

No, all what we have is in D series forum.
You could do personal research for rooting your TV, not only just watching forum about success of others :)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. Imagerooting K seriesImage, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Locked

Return to “[D] Brainstorm”