Playing all TS files

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

DEUS
Official SamyGO Developer

Playing all TS files

Post by DEUS »

as already posted somewhere, some users can play some .ts without trouble. I can play recorded ts from Dreambox and VDR but not the decrypted from TV, so i searched for the reason and surprise found somebody who had this and wrote a program for converting. maybe he is a member in this forum or a dev?
Link to the Page: http://panteltje.com/panteltje/satellite/
so i played around with jpfilter, see readme why he did this http://panteltje.com/panteltje/satellit ... er-0.1.lsm, but wrong about multiple streams, and (regarding to quick tests) the only neccesary thing is to remove/filter PID 0 out of ts and it will play
@denny should be possible to add to drmdecrypt or? did not look at sources yet
@devs possible by doing this via widget?
do not know, but plays B/C-Series ts files? what would be a good solution, seperate bin (modified) for arm and pc to remove just PID 0 or unmodified to fix existing ts?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Playing all TS files

Post by juusso »

Hey, qul' research! I can just confirm, B series play ts files and the problem with ts is only for D series. Haven't heard complaints from C series users, means no problem...?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
DEUS

Post by DEUS »

is there a PID 0 in the TS you tried? if you compiled jpfilter just run it "jpfilter < xxx.ts -p" and look for PID 0. no on VDR and Dreambox records. I extracted only PID 0, looks strange, recuring data
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Haven`t checked it`s PID, i just know i had no such kind of problems on B series with any of ts files i ever played. The problem as usually was (and still exists) with PVR recordings, made by TV: media player cant chose right audio track by default for some recordings and here was no sound at all. Solution is to use demux app. But i think what if the reason is same as for D series...? (i`m not well with media containers, parameters and so on...)

Just checked one of ts:

Code: Select all

LS-GL:/mnt/disk1/Records# jpfilter < R2011-10-26_14-44__00001.ts -p

jpfilter-0.1 By Jan Panteltje
found PID7011  at packet 0  byte 0
found PID7015  at packet 14  byte 2632
found PID18  at packet 221  byte 41548
found PID701  at packet 388  byte 72944
found PID17  at packet 753  byte 141564
found PID0  at packet 2675  byte 502900
found PID16  at packet 13820  byte 2598160
found PID20  at packet 53025  byte 9968700
Input packet_count=54000  10 MB
8 PIDs found
PID0 exists here!

P.s. attaching compiled binary (should work on TV) and deb package for users who want play with it.

checked and works on B653 and D6750:

Code: Select all

# /mtd_swu/jpfilter
jpfilter-0.1 By Jan Panteltje
usage: cat transponder.ts | jpfilter [-a PID1 ] [-b PID2]  ... [-g PID7] [-h] [-p] [-s skip_packets] [-v verbose_level] > program.ts
-h                help (this help).
-p                scan for PIDs, no stream output.
-s unsigned long  skip intg packets, default 0.
-v int            verbose, prints some variables, functions and arguments.
Examples:
To find PIDs is a ts:
 cat movie.ts | jpfilter -p
Or:
 jpfilter < movie.ts -p -v 1

To find PIDs in a ts and see how many times a specifc PID occurs:
 jpfilter < movie.ts -p -v 1

To make a file with only the wanted PIDs:
jpfilter < movie.ts -a wantedPID1 -b wantedPID2 ... -g wantedPID7 > filtered_movie.ts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DEUS

Post by DEUS »

could not compile any program for tv yet, if somebody would be so kind to compile it for arm and maybe mstar?
thx juuso, i first did not want to ask for it, then i did, but you where quicker with compiling, can you read my mind ;-)
and did not look for precompiled arm packages
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

webif module for easier instllation? ;)

don`t have mstar compiler, but i think this is not problem for .. arris69...

DEUS

Post by DEUS »

some more testing before, maybe modify sources to only skip PID 0 instead of say which PID we want (less scripting around), but already on, thinking about this. took a look into sources, but not a programmer, might be easy for denny to reduce code just to skip PID 0 and or directly integrate it to drmdecrypt, would like to wait til tomorow.

UPDATE: changed sources to skip desired PID instead of keep it, some minor problems with remainig PIDs, audiocodec start error, but sound plays fine after change (PID 33 on Pro7 germany)

Return to “[D] Brainstorm”