LE 32B651 T3W motherboard died need replacement !

This forum is for information related with B series hardware instead of firmware/software.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: LE 32B651 T3W motherboard died need replacement !

Post by juusso »

If you're sure that you have to replace mainboard, you can fond it on eBay or http://www.euroservice2000.pl

But first I suggest you to make exlink cable and check what's going on terminal window. Might here isn't that bad as you say...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Yes, a lot of micom errorors here... Sounds not well... Some of errors are Samsung-specific and occur even on well operating TV.
But most of errors are critical.

Good thing is that you`re getting any response from TV at all :)
I guess here is preFEB (old ) firmware on board and if i was you, i tried to repair TV over u-boot and console.

Step by step:
1. access u-boot and reflash kernel (if you can access console -kernel is boting - this we can see in logs, then skip this step)
2. access console over exlink (after success kernel boot) and reflash exe.img and appdata.img
3. switch to reflashed firmware.

I don`t know, perhaps this don`t help at all or maybe you get errors while re-flashing (if here are some hardware problems - errors indicating to this), but we will know that here isn`t anything else to do and mainboard replacement is case of choice.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Mainboard replacement.

Return to “[B] Hardware”