Touchpanel isn't working

This forum is for information related with B series hardware instead of firmware/software.

nicknamexxx

Touchpanel isn't working

Post by nicknamexxx »

Hi,
I have a UE46B7090WP, and the front touch panel buttons aren't working anymore. Power button is still working, the others like channel up down, volume up down......... are not working? I don't know since they aren't working but i know they worked :-)! I patched the firmware, and made a Startupscript in SamyGo.sh! It's possible that i have changed any settings in the servicemenu, like disabled Watchdog, Wiselink....Does anybody know how to fix it, or knows this problem?

Thanks a lot!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Touchpanel isn't working

Post by juusso »

patching doesnt related to your issue. check service menu, perhaps you've touched something.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
nicknamexxx

Post by nicknamexxx »

I've checked the service menu, and compared it to a screenshot that i have made time ago, the settings are the same. The problem is that i don't know if this issue was current at this time, because i usually never use the touchpanel. It would be great if anybody could give me the right settings for the ue46b7090wpxzg
Thank you!
nicknamexxx

Post by nicknamexxx »

So the problem is still current! Does nobody have the right settings?

Thanks in advance

Return to “[B] Hardware”