ex-link - usb to audio jack 3,5mm

This forum is for information related with B series hardware instead of firmware/software.

michi123

ex-link - usb to audio jack 3,5mm

Post by michi123 »

hey guys,

im on the way to find out all the stuff about the ex-link cable. at the first view, it looked like i?d have to solder one by myself.
then i thought im gone buy some box for comp where i can put the particular wires of the Audio jack in.
but after some time @ Google, i just found these cables:

1:
USB-to-Serial Cable: 3.3V TTL, Audio Plug Connector - TTL-232R-3V3-AJ
http://microcontrollershop.com/product_ ... ts_id=2560
The TTL-232R-3V3-AJ ("audio jack") is a USB-to-Serial (3.3V TTL level) converter cable which allows for a simple way to connect TTL serial interface devices to USB. This version of FTDI's USB-to-TTL serial adapter cable uses a 3.5mm audio plug on the serial interface and has its I/O pins configured to operate at 3.3V levels.

The TTL-232R-3V3-AJ uses a FT232RQ device which is housed inside the USB 'A' connector, and is terminated at the end of a 1.8 m (70") cable with a 3.5 mm audio jack which provides access to transmit (Tx), receive (Rx), and GND signals.

2:
USB-to-Serial Cable: 5V TTL, Audio Plug Connector - TTL-232R-5V-AJ
http://microcontrollershop.com/product_ ... ts_id=2730
The TTL-232R-AJ ("audio jack") is a USB-to-Serial (TTL level) converter cable which allows for a simple way to connect TTL serial interface devices to USB. This version of FTDI's USB-to-TTL serial adapter cable uses a 3.5mm audio plug on the serial interface and has its I/O pins configured to operate at 5V levels.

The TTL-232R-AJ uses an FT232RQ device which is housed inside the USB 'A' connector, and is terminated at the end of a 1.8 m (70") cable with a 3.5 mm audio jack which provides access to transmit (Tx), receive (Rx), and GND signals.

3:
USB-to-Serial Cable: 5V TTL, Audio Plug Connector, Reverse RX/TX - TTL-232R-5V-AJ-RP
http://microcontrollershop.com/product_ ... ts_id=5345
The TTL-232R-5V-AJ-RP ("audio jack" with "reverse polarity") is a USB-to-Serial (TTL level) converter cable which allows for a simple way to connect TTL serial interface devices to USB. This version of FTDI's USB-to-TTL serial adapter cable uses a 3.5mm audio plug on the serial interface and has its I/O pins configured to operate at 5V levels.

The TTL-232R-5V-AJ-RP uses an FT232RQ device which is housed inside the USB 'A' connector, and is terminated at the end of a 1.8m (70") cable with a 3.5mm audio jack which provides access to transmit (Tx), receive (Rx), and GND signals. This -RP version has the Tx and Rx lines reversed compared to the TTL-232R-5V-AJ.

now im stuck lol! i duno which one of These cables will fit to get Access to the tv :S
maybe you guys could help me to get the right cable pls?

thx! best regards, mike
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: ex-link - usb to audio jack 3,5mm

Post by juusso »

yii have to use 3.3v cable.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Hardware”