[HELP] JTAG Support Located

This forum is for information related with B series hardware instead of firmware/software.

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

[HELP] JTAG Support Located

Post by erdem_ua »

Hi, I am working on arduino to learn some jtag magic. On my search Chelsie chip in this TV, supporting JTAG.
I don't know if this let us reprogram TV's flash memory with it. But At least we know that TV support JTAGging.
Any help will good on this topic. We are waiting some people with JTAG experience :)
Thanks.

Resource: http://forum.ixbt.com/post.cgi?id=print ... 56&page=19
nostromo1983

Re: [HELP] JTAG Support Located

Post by nostromo1983 »

Nice hardware informations on this russian page. Now we need to find out the jtag points on the PCB. For this you can open your set or maybe watch in this picture from rubinho on avsforums: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthre ... st17213787 . Maybe looking into service manual can be helpfull too. I think there are some into the russian page, but i cant understand russian at all.
Samsung LE32B554 T-CH5DEUC 2006.0 with patched u-boot for usb boot with OpenEmbedded custom kernel with network supported and usb rootfs
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

I read on some manual that, TV supporting MicroStar like flashing utility that connect to TV from "DSub" port. So I guess that they placed/hide jtag port on Dsub connector.
Needed to try. 3 week later, school is finished and there is summer. After finals, will try to find jtag ports with arduino. :)
aquadran

Post by aquadran »

erdem_ua wrote:I read on some manual that, TV supporting MicroStar like flashing utility that connect to TV from "DSub" port. So I guess that they placed/hide jtag port on Dsub connector.
Needed to try. 3 week later, school is finished and there is summer. After finals, will try to find jtag ports with arduino. :)
Manual is about MicroStar board not Chelsea.
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

I think it doesn't matter. If they place JTAG on Dsub once, they will follow same pattern on next versions too :)
I think I deeded to make some tests/trials with jtag on known JTAG HW's. :)
aquadran

Post by aquadran »

ghooh wrote:
erdem_ua wrote:I think it doesn't matter. If they place JTAG on Dsub once, they will follow same pattern on next versions too :)
I think I deeded to make some tests/trials with jtag on known JTAG HW's. :)
Hi
My tv is LA40B650T1R ,and Pic of JTAG connection on PCB
Can I hlep my connecte Jtag on my Tv (Hardwear & Softwear, pl step by step)
there is no such pins on LE40B50 :(

Return to “[B] Hardware”