T27B300EW and T22B300EW

Forum for your Monitor questions instead of TVs

joaofeijo

Re: T27B300EW and T22B300EW

Post by joaofeijo »

try to re write . I couldn?t understand.
frostmoon69

Post by frostmoon69 »

I'm sorry.

I make the lineup:

1. I put in my phone Psiloc.irRemote
2. Samsung Service_Remote install in my PC

Then as I continue? My doubt is how to send the codes (FACTORY + 3speed) in Tv

I hope I have explained myself.

Hello and Thank You
joaofeijo

Post by joaofeijo »

i dont know your phone. Try making de wav to ir cable, maybe it?s easier.
frostmoon69

Post by frostmoon69 »

I did the test described above.

I turn off the TV
I press INFO - MENU - MUTE - POWER, I access the secret menu
I take my nokia E65 with IrRemote 1.4 + installed Samsung Service_Remote, I press 7 for 3speed and 9 for FACTORY. The LED of the TV turns on, but will not unlock the advanced menu.

Who has more experience could at least tell if the item you having trouble enabling adapters wify, is contained within the menu expert, to which I can not have access.

Some Suggested?
frostmoon69

Post by frostmoon69 »

I found this guide to activate wify on another type of TV, maybe it would be enough to find a compatible TV to this series of monitor / TV, to do the same thing?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. With the TV on, press in sequence MUTE + 119 + ENTER in rapid sequence
2. Activate HOTEL MODE using the arrows on the remote control left-right setting this value to ON (HOTEL MODE ON)
3. Turn off the TV with the POWER button on the remote control
4. Turn on the TV by pressing on the remote control INFO + MENU + MUTE + POWER in rapid sequence. The TV will turn on channel 1 rai 1 in general and you will see the service menu or service menu
5. At this point, select CONTROL and press OK (ENTER)
6. Select HOTEL OPTION press OK (ENTER)
7. Insert a USB flash drive formatted in FAT empty into the USB port (It should work even without insert)
8.Select CLONE TV TO USB and press OK (ENTER) at this point you will see a window with the menu written in progress .... and the percentage wait it gets to 100% and it comes out the word Complete Successful
9. Press RETURN (BACK) and return back to the main screen of the service menu (the one with the four written OPTION, CONTROL, SVC, ADC / WB)
10. Select OPTION and modified the voice MODEL scrolling through the menu with right and left and select UC6600
11. Press RETURN (BACK), and select CONTROL and press OK (ENTER) and select HOTEL OPTION press OK (ENTER) and set HOTEL MODE to OFF
12. Turn off the TV and turn it on again with the POWER button then go to the menu
(If you have correctly followed all the guidance by pressing the MENU voice application will appear magically VIEW CONTENT as menu item by selecting OK you will have access to the internet @ tv, the MediaPlay, driving and all share, but if you press the MediaPlay appear
magically from the menu Tv recorded.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile released a firmware update

Latest firmware T-MX9MDEUC-1016.0
frostmoon69

Post by frostmoon69 »

I installed the latest firmware available and I honestly do not see any change.

Then more and not to leave the abandoned project, I wanted to make a remark:

on the site of the samsung there is a model of Monitor / TV on T27B750, that is wireless and the download does not put the firmware. It is not that the firmware is compatible with the nost monitor / tv, and have unlocked the network?

Some of the forum admin has any news? Do not abandon us to ourselves.

Greetings
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

T27B300EW Help with Default Setting Service Menue ?
I'm interested specifically in:
ADC
ADC Target
ADC Result
White Balance
Thanks ! :)

Return to “Monitors”