Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.
Post Reply

maiux
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by maiux » Mon May 06, 2013 5:54 pm

I changed the type in the service menu, setting a mismatched one, getting a black screen with no LED. The original model/type was: LB530 and 32A6AF0C.

I followed instructions on http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/UnBric ... PROM_Reset but, even trying to save null settings as described in wiki, every time I switched off tv, it returned to black screen. Only performing an auto-store of channels did the trick :)

I wrote this to help who will be in trouble like I was :)

panos334
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:22 am

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by panos334 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 pm

my friend please heeeeeeeeelp! I have exactly the same model,
and I brick it, due to the same reason... :(
how did you solve it?
did you short circuit these two legs as this picture shows with the red line?
http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/File:L ... eeprom.png
the photo is from B550 model, are they identical with B530?
what trick exactly have you done?
how should I do an auto-store of channels, as you say?
thanx

panos334
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:22 am

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by panos334 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:14 pm

[SOLVED]
I solved it and I made a video on youtube,
very easy, just with the remote control of the TV.
enjoy Panos method!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0m5fwouApk

halfbossss
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by halfbossss » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:27 pm

maiux wrote:
Mon May 06, 2013 5:54 pm
I changed the type in the service menu, setting a mismatched one, getting a black screen with no LED. The original model/type was: LB530 and 32A6AF0C.

I followed instructions on http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/UnBric ... PROM_Reset but, even trying to save null settings as described in wiki, every time I switched off tv, it returned to black screen. Only performing an auto-store of channels did the trick :)

I wrote this to help who will be in trouble like I was :)
Maiux you had used the method of b550 ? , what pin do you had merged ?

halfbossss
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by halfbossss » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:33 pm

UPDATE:
I had followed the method for b550 and the tv works but if i shutdown and try the to power on , black screen appears ... :(

User avatar
juusso
SamyGO Moderator
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by juusso » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:38 pm

So you have to set up proper model, type and front color to get it properly working all the time.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. Imagerooting K seriesImage, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

halfbossss
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by halfbossss » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:15 am

juusso wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:38 pm
So you have to set up proper model, type and front color to get it properly working all the time.
What does it mean ? I need to enter in the services menù? Unfortunaly if i make the sequence to enter the tv doesn't boot properly

User avatar
juusso
SamyGO Moderator
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by juusso » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:31 am

After you make short circuit on eeprom, get LCD screen, release wires (no short circuit thrn), put tv to stand by. Then enter info menu mute power and enter service menu.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. Imagerooting K seriesImage, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

halfbossss
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by halfbossss » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:07 am

juusso wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:31 am
After you make short circuit on eeprom, get LCD screen, release wires (no short circuit thrn), put tv to stand by. Then enter info menu mute power and enter service menu.
I did it , i use two paperclip for short Circuit because i merge the pin 5 and 6 and the 4 and 5 all togheter, someone power on the tv when the screen appears i remove the short Circuit, then i put the tv in stand-by , after i press info menu mute and power but nothing happen , black screen and after some Times the tv make only the booting sound but the screen remain black , what i need to do in this case ?

User avatar
juusso
SamyGO Moderator
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Unbrick LB530 AKA LE32B530P7W

Post by juusso » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:14 pm

after stand by, try to use spotlight to check are there some menus on screen. Sometimes just LCD backlight is offf so that nothing is visible. Using light source you can identify such failure.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. Imagerooting K seriesImage, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Post Reply

Return to “[B] Support”