Bricked le32b530 help me please :(

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

halfbossss

Bricked le32b530 help me please :(

Post by halfbossss »

Hi guys i have a big problem, my samsung tv want read some hdmi input like vodafone tv and chromecast, so i had found on internet a method to go in service mode and try to factory reset the tv, but idk why i had modified the tv model and than i had powered off the tv so now my tv is bricked , my tv Samsung is le32b530 , and Now if i try to power on the tv the led of stand-by blink and nothing happen , if i try to enter the services mode same Things, ls possibile to do something? Or i need to buy a New tv ?thanks a lot for the replies and sorry for my bad english
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Bricked le32b530 help me please :(

Post by juusso »

If you just changed model,,then eeprom reset can help.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
halfbossss

Post by halfbossss »

juusso wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 am If you just changed model,,then eeprom reset can help.
How can i do the eeprom reset? I need to disassembly the tv ? And then ? Thanks for the help :)
halfbossss

Post by halfbossss »

juusso wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 am If you just changed model,,then eeprom reset can help.
I used the search Button and i found a guide on samygo wiki but i have some question, b530 model isn't present in the guide i need to use the method of b550? , if the answer to this question is Yes, what i need to do ? I take a little piece of wire and i connect it throught the pin ? I need to merge only the pin marker with blue color or i need to merge also the Red one (i refer to the attached image lol) , and than when i merged the right pin i need to power on the tv for 20 seconds?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[B] Support”