HG55EB690QB Bootloop issue ...

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

jpk

Re: HG55EB690QB Bootloop issue ...

Post by jpk »

Juusso, I did not find any IC1804 only a IC 1304 sp1 with following label : "winband, 25Q40clsip, 1316"

Zoé le chat, on the top left I have the following
According to your procedure I used EEPROM_SDA with EEPROM_GND for the short circuit but it did not work the way it should do according to your link. In particular the TV set does not switch off itself therefore I cannot use the "mute,1,8,2,power" or "info,menu,mute,power" to get into the service menu
As the TV did not switch of I could access the standard TV menu and try to reset the system but it gave me only a list of eastern europe countries (I live in France, western Europe) and it froze after a few minutes.
I could also access the service menu (mute,1,1,9,enter) and the first line is "hospitality mode : off". I've tried to change the "off" value into the only 2 values I know "Standalone" or "Interactive" (as described in the TV documentation) but this "off" is the only value and I can't change it, I can't go to the root of the menu with the "options"

then I used EEPROM SDA and H reset for the short circuit with exact same results ....

I cannot find such a main board in my country or Europe easily and nobody wants to reprogramm the EEPROM here since this TV is very rare here and they do not have the relevant data to do so...

By any chance, would you know any potential supplier for a refurbished board or cheap new board (nothing on ebay ....)

Many thanks anyway !
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

You should maybe look for similar design non-Hospitality mainboard: another F series (yes it's F-like series=2013 model, not B=2009).
Anyway, if "shorting something" did... something, you should definitely persist in trying EEPROM reset first.

ps: I know where is France :p
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
jpk

Post by jpk »

Many thanks zoelechat

I do not feel expert enough to find/identify a similar design mainboard (but I like the idea of "non-hospitality" mainboard ...)

I've been trying shorting and shorting more than 20 times ... Is this persistent enough ? or should I try more ....

Thanx again

Return to “[B] Support”