The problem is: on my LA40B650 I did a FW upgrade (to the version before Feb 2010, "2004.1"). Everything went ok, BUT! - the picture quality of TV channels went worse, the picture looks like in CAM-Rip quality movie, darker in general. I put the backlight to max, change "white balance", en.saving=off, etc - nothing helps. But, again, when I enter the Content library or select the flash source (for any media) - here the the picture quality is not affected.
And I did not change anything from service menu, I even did not enter there!
what I did after:
- "Factory reset" from service menu - didn't help
- once again factory reset - the same
- turned off the TV (but didn't unplug the power cord)
The next day:
- rolled back to the initial FW - did with no problem, but the the picture quality remains the same bad
- another factory reset from service menu - the same
I believe the first upgrade changed some settings in the service menu , but there is no info on the setings value of the service menu
Can anyone, pls, help me restore the previous quality?..
Photoes of screen available upon request)))))