I currently have a 32" B (UE32B7010, I think) Samsung, which I love, but I'm thinking of upgrading, probably to the UE37ES5500.
I have a few questions which I hope some of you will be able to answer:
- Does it have support for more aspect ratios on USB content? For example, anamorphic 720x576 MPEG ripped from DVD? I also like to watch 4:3 DVD rips at 3:2 ratio (thanks to a resizer someone wrote for the B series) - is this possible?
- I understand it supports DTS audio from USB files too - does it output this via SPDIF as well, like the B series does for AC3?
- (Hardware question) Does anyone know how easy it would be for me to take the back off and wire in external speakers, like I did with my B?
- Can dimming be turned off in the service menu without having to change any regular TV settings? What is the method for getting to the service menu?
- Anything else I should know?