[FW 0000] T-MST10PDEUC

Here are software that related with Samsung E series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

[FW 0000] T-MST10PDEUC

Post by zoelechat »

Here is 0000.0 fw for EH/ES series 5xxx/6xxx. "Upgrading" to 0000 allows then to upgrade to any other version. So the point is of course to: DOWNGRADE from any version to any other.

Steps for downgrade:
  1. Download and extract T-MST10PDEUC.zip to root of a FAT formatted USB drive:
    https://mega.nz/#F!SxgEjAiI!cnvb1JXlhvxlsKKRml5K0A

Mirror:
    https://mega.nz/#F!0tR2RaKJ!GgijJAfj82QAH3SLVzAEmA

Install it following usual Samsung official procedure for USB upgrade:
    How do I upgrade my Samsung TV's firmware via a USB memory drive?
  2. Then repeat upgrade procedure with any other version of your choice. Firmware list you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9497#p77431 (check spoiler, donor's access only)
Thanks to dar3k for original link.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Liskofinal

Re: [FW 0000] T-MST10PDEUC

Post by Liskofinal »

Thanks for this christmas present!
kemo

Post by kemo »

Thank you for 0000 version.
Now I'm a little bit confused what to do next to get Skype working. I have read the forum and didn't found or don't understand the solution.
I have tried method with change of DNS server but no firwmare for my ES6300 TV was found.
- Shell I try to install some 10xx version (where to get it when no PayPal donation possible and I dont want to hassle with bitcoins) and then Skype?
- Try to install skype from usb on 0000 version?

I don't want to brick my TV ...
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Skype has absolutely nothing to do with 0000 fw (nor with any fw btw...)
kemo

Post by kemo »

In some sense it does - when originally trying to install on 2007 skypeinstall was deleted from smarthub listing but it should be probably discussed in another thread.
Please advice how to get some numbered firmware file.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Skype has been removed from Samsung servers and fw upgrade was just the opportunity for your TV to remove it, but again it doesn't depend on fw.
kemo wrote:Please advice how to get some numbered firmware file.
Randomly... Google? :)
kemo

Post by kemo »

Trust me I don't do nothing else than searching that on google all the day but I'm unsuccesfull - probably looking for wrong keyword. Just some non trusted sources.
Can you confirm that looking for "t-mst10pdeuc" firmware, is the right thing?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Russian sources are not mandatorily untrusted, especially when they link to my own Dropbox :lol:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5vrnnxelk6va ... 0.exe?dl=0
kemo

Post by kemo »

Thank you very much. That is what I was looking for.
Russian sources are trusted as far as you know russian and searchable as fas as you know cyrillic :) I know there is google translator etc. but ...
FossieMcFly

Post by FossieMcFly »

Hi there!!First of all thanx for youré great work in this Forum!I´m german but my english is not that bad.I don´t understand every single word,but I think
the important ones! :-) Now my Problem:I tried to get access with the Root Tool for E-Series without Skype and never used SKYPE before or changed everything else on my TV (ES6300).Installation worked fine but no access from my PC with "samyGOPVRDecoder" :-( checked all Network settings....still no access.Then I realised that my TV unfortunately updated his Firmware a year ago when ist was connected to the Internet(it is not permanent connected) now it´s "T-MST10PDEUC-2005.0".And it seems that does´nt work with youré Tool because it is too new... :-( And another thing happens:The WI-FI connection is lost since I installed the RootTool.Thats not too bad but weird.I have really much Videos on a HardDisk that have to be saved,especially a College of mine was in a TV Show and I was the only one who recorded it!! Only for my understanding.It seems I must downgrade my Firmware.So when I´m right I put youré "0000" Firmware on a USB-Stick,install it on the TV,then take the Firmware from the Link you posted below from Dropbox and install this.And then go on and install the RootTool.Is that the right kind of way?? I only asked because I´m a little bit scared of bricking my TV because there is no other one and I like it.... :-/ :-) I´m scared because after installing the RootTool my Networking settings on the TV often Freezes and the TV does not work anymore until I start over again.It would be very great if you can help me!! I´m trying for four hours now and I´m exhausted an pissed....nothing works.....

Return to “[E] Software”