Texteditor [nano] 2.2.6 *static

Here are software that related with Samsung E series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

KingBonecrusher2014

Texteditor [nano] 2.2.6 *static

Post by KingBonecrusher2014 »

Tested on UE50ES6300

*nice fast text editor, better useable than vim!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by KingBonecrusher2014 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Texteditor [nano]

Post by juusso »

superb! :)
just to use it we always have to use SamyGO environment ( source /dtv/SGO.env ).
path to nano.rc could be /mnt/etc/nano.rc , what do you think?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
KingBonecrusher2014

Re: Texteditor [nano]

juuso wrote:superb! :)
just to use it we always have to use SamyGO environment ( source /dtv/SGO.env ).
path to nano.rc could be /mnt/etc/nano.rc , what do you think?
done.... should work, but for size issues some fetures are not working...

/mnt/etc/nanorc <- nanorc without "."

Code: Select all

set nohelp
set suspend
set tempfile
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Texteditor [nano] 2.2.6 *static

Post by juusso »

didn`t you require xterm? i can`t check neither on E nor on F series, but on my D series nano failed with xterm error.

Edit: works ok on B series, any xterm error here. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

KingBonecrusher2014

No, works without a problem here. Maybe some missing vars?

TERM='linux'
TERMINFO='/mnt/etc/terminfo'
/mnt/etc/terminfo/l/ should exist with all needed files.

In your nanorc are to much features enabled, most of them are n0t compiled into nano. Just remove those lines:

Error in /mnt/etc/nanorc on line 218: Command "include" not understood
Last edited by KingBonecrusher2014 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

you can compile with include /mnt/usr/share/nano/* and we get colored syntax. Anyway, this is not really needed. I just try to contribute :)

btw, according SamyGO environment "rules", we use $SYSROOT to define full path to rcSGO script. Just on E and F series it is /mnt, other versions have different locations. IMO your ported nano stable is much more than binary just for one E series...

KingBonecrusher2014

juuso wrote:you can compile with include /mnt/usr/share/nano/* and we get colored syntax. Anyway, this is not really needed. I just try to contribute :)

btw, according SamyGO environment "rules", we use $SYSROOT to define full path to rcSGO script. Just on E and F series it is /mnt, other versions have different locations. IMO your ported nano stable is much more than binary just for one E series...
Ok, colored sytax works, BUT i have to remove some REGEX from the rc files! I have no clue from regex, only remove the lines. Use the files inside the archive. I`am not a programmer, but i will try to to this with $SYSROOT.

Return to “[E] Software”