Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.
seems that is temporary solution
Anyway, here is my story... I was with 2011.1...
1. Removed SamyGO app and all other installed apps.
2. Downgrade to 2003.4.
3. Did full reset of the TV, reset smarthub.
4. Arrange all apps we need.
5. Install SamyGO from USB. (from that point you will get error_code_012 and will not be able to access SamsungApps installer, 3D app)
6. Replaced the 01_01_catch_crap.init with edited roll (# mount -t tmpfs none /mtd_ram)
7. Replaced files from fluffi444 (skype patch)
In this case we have working smarthub (not like 2011.1 where most of the time smarthub is not accessible), skype, oscam...
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
And this stupid Smart Hub update is history.
No more problems with lost root.
No more problems with erasure the oscam auto start file \mnt\etc\init.d\01_02_libOSCAM.init
Link is gone...witgit wrote:https://mega.co.nz/#F!30xSXYJY!hqDjxlnqXgq4BvA_GpCaQg
Unrar file and copy folder image to pendrive and install.
Now you can install any lower firmware.
If you are in Italy the link is not working. Using anonimox it is reachable.zoelechat wrote:Just tried, link works theremiazza wrote:Link is gone...
Sorry, I wasn't aware of web censorship in democracymiazza wrote:If you are in Italy the link is not working. Using anonimox it is reachable.