[App] PVR Player Time Search Patch

Here are software that related with Samsung E series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] PVR Player Time Search Patch

Post by sectroyer »

This patch changes the behavior of INFO button in PVR Player. By default this key brings super useless info bar, after applying this patch it will show much more interesting Time Search window:D

Sample usage:

Code: Select all

./pvrtimesearchpatch -d -n exeDSP
EDIT: New version. Bugs fixed :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] PVR Player Time Search Patch

Post by zoelechat »

When INFO key is pressed time search banner appears as expected, then pressing any other key (e.g. left/right/return) cause systematic exeDSP crash.
Funny that pressing again INFO make superposing time search banner to appear indefinitely until crash :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

zoelechat wrote:When INFO key is pressed time search banner appears as expected, then pressing any other key (e.g. left/right/return) cause systematic exeDSP crash.
Funny that pressing again INFO make superposing time search banner to appear indefinitely until crash :)
New version. All bugs fixed. Please test :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Startup script:
99_92_PVRTimeSearchPatch.zip
Then follow same procedure as here: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=7751#p63204
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[E] Software”