[App] LibExLink for C/D/E

Here are software that related with Samsung E series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.
Post Reply

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 5743
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:10 pm

[App] LibExLink for C/D/E

Post by sectroyer » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Outputs Exlink log to a given path, without the need to use an Exlink cable.

Requires samyGOso v1.2.4 (get it from there)

Extract libExLink.so from archive to /tmp, inject it using:

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -r -D -l /tmp/libExLink.so
If you want to put ExLink output somewhere else use this syntax:

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -r -D -l /tmp/libExLink.so P:/dtv/usb/sda1/ExLink.log
You can even redirect the output to telnet using this syntax:

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -r -D -l /tmp/libExLink.so P:/dev/pts/0
ExLink output you can find in /dtv/ExLink.log by default
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on http://ctrlv.it/ Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Mkò
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Re: [App] LibExLink for C/D/E

Post by Mkò » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:04 pm

sectroyer wrote:Requires samyGOso v1.2.4 (get it from there)
Extract libExLink.so from archive to /tmp, inject it using:

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -r -D -l /tmp/libExLink.so
If you want to put ExLink output somewhere else use this syntax:

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -r -D -l /tmp/libExLink.so P:/dtv/usb/sda1/ExLink.log
You can even redirect the output to telnet using this syntax:

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -r -D -l /tmp/libExLink.so P:/dev/pts/0
wow i test it tomorrow when i go back from work but what is this patch for?
I still waiting for the wagon of pl2303 chips that i order directly from china because my ca-42 is broke. :x
now i have to resell it :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks sectroyer

zoelechat
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: France

Re: [App] LibExLink for C/D/E

Post by zoelechat » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Mk? wrote:wow i test it tomorrow when i go back from work but what is this patch for?
You say wow then you ask what is patch for? :D
I think it speaks by itself: It outputs Exlink log to a given path, without the need to use an Exlink cable (1st post edited ;) )
Cable could still be useful if no root :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

blueScholar
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Re: [App] LibExLink for C/D/E

Post by blueScholar » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:58 pm

GJ Thx!

User avatar
pohybel
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [App] LibExLink for C/D/E

Post by pohybel » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:42 pm

I have strange problem with this patch. As soon as I inject it, my TV is not able to create thumbnails for newly played videos. Does anybody of you experienced such problem? When I disable patch and restart TV, thumbnails are created without any problems.

When I take a look on /mtd_contents i found files which are related with new videos however they were empty (size=0).

My TV: UE40D6750

I've enclose my ExLink.log. Maybe it will be helpfull to track the issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 5743
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Re: [App] LibExLink for C/D/E

Post by sectroyer » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:38 pm

pohybel wrote:I have strange problem with this patch. As soon as I inject it, my TV is not able to create thumbnails for newly played videos. Does anybody of you experienced such problem? When I disable patch and restart TV, thumbnails are created without any problems.

When I take a look on /mtd_contents i found files which are related with new videos however they were empty (size=0).

My TV: UE40D6750

I've enclose my ExLink.log. Maybe it will be helpfull to track the issue.
Were you seriously using this patch in "normal scenario" ? :) This patch is ONLY for debugging. While you use it "strange things may happen". I don't care what are these "strange things" :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on http://ctrlv.it/ Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

User avatar
pohybel
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Poland

Re: [App] LibExLink for C/D/E

Post by pohybel » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:56 pm

sectroyer wrote: This patch is ONLY for debugging. While you use it "strange things may happen".
Ah so... :) good to know :D

Post Reply

Return to “[E] Software”