Seek Movie Player hack for B650 series

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Seek Movie Player hack for B650 series

Post by mattberlin »

Hi,

Well, I got this command line:
/mtd_rwarea/injectso `pidof exeDSP` /mtd_rwarea/seekpatch.so patch_main UP=300,DOWN=-300

It has always been working perfectly!
my TV: LE32B679
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Because you have to download this binary, place to TV, give chmod 755 (not sure might not...) and just then you be able to use it...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

If anyone still has a binary and/or source code of this application that supports left/right keys (I believe it's started with version 0.2) please post it here. It will be helpful in porting this patch to newer devices.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mattberlin »

Does this help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
my TV: LE32B679
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Yeah it did a little. I was finally able to confirm that B and C series differ with this....
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[B] Software”