SamyGo Firmware Patcher Script

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Re: SamyGo Firmware Patcher Script

Post by erdem_ua »

Most of people running away from firmware flashing due risk of bricking but you.
:)
I don't inspect screen resizer hack. If it only changes content, not add code into exeDSP it's possible to support it in firmware patcher.
Needed to add this in todo list of firmware patcher.
How about to make a setup with "automated way"?
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

Yup. Latest version is better.
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

I will add this on this week but a question on my mind.
There is no low level hack for C/D series. Why do we want such a tool?

Anyway, I can place encrypt and decrypt functions to handle encryption problems.
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

1&2. No. Afaik C series similar but different ending keys "...........45ce-b0f5-00001abc2010"
3. Might be, you can try it if you could enter boot menu. Since I don't have C series HW, hard to tell. You can try with external USB firmware booting....

4. Where is the links to those firmwares? I couldn't find them on Samsung. Please leave original samsung links.
ZeroZorro

Post by ZeroZorro »

I'm very sorry...but i'm a little lost inhere! (big time)

When trying to patch the T-CHL5DEUC-2008.0 with SamyGO Firmware Patcher v0.24 everything goes well except the Telnet patch:

Applying Telnet Patch...
Searching %93
Oops!: "#Remove engine logging." string not found on image.
Probably this firmware is already patched.
Telnet Patch not applied.

I read some posts about problems with patching in Win7 but i can't find the ++ problem anymore in the 0.24 Patcher.py
What am i missing?
csc

Post by csc »

Hello new to forum and have been bricking my tv and having a ball thanks
But patcher doesnt seem to work !00% on T-CHE6AUSC doesnt add lines to rc.local and doing so manually firmware flashed but wouldnt boot always booted to other partition.
I can turn on telnet and run samygo.sh from shell so i know functions are there it has to be lack of line in rc.local exedsp gets edited fine only thing I can assume is that T-CHE6AUSC uses squashfs on exe.img and others dont seem to or atlest can mount img.exe in hex editor and edite rc.local with others.
Any thoughts would be great
Any testing help no problem got the time and bricked this thing 3 times now and seems theres couple usbless options that work great infact seem faster on dump/restore.

UN55B6000 is model btw.
Thanks
c
csc

Post by csc »

I got it well kinda i ran patcher it didn't patch rc.local as usuaul I decrypt it than manully edit to telnet than encrypt still no go after flash run samygo patcher again in linux same patched firmware I edited it askesd telnet/adv/none/ I chose a(adv) and it completed reflashed again and telnet came on not SamyGO.sh so i vi /mtd_exe/rc.local and telnet rc.local i manually edited is still there but this time booted ugly but worked I'll try now with other rc.local I edited to adv
thanks
c

Return to “[B] Software”