1. Install FFB apps (come with this widget)
- 1. FFB v0.8
- 2. Telnet Enabler
- 3. Dump Maker Lite 2.5
- 4. RollBack firmware (does not install firmware, just switch to alternative if exists. )
- 5. Emergency switch firmwares (useful in bootloop, when almost no time left, but content library is accessible. Warning! If firmware does not exist - brick 100%!)
Use 4 and 5 apps only if you know what you`re doing, High brick danger!
3. Check platform name to know what firmware to use for FFB.
4. Enable GAMES on B series plasma TV.
5. Enable alternative firmware to switch to (if accidentally upgraded to latest firmware, this does switch to older firmware, use only if you know what you are doing here - you can brick!)
EU TV models: Setup your TV to use non yahoo widgets (InfoLink country in service menu: CIS or Ireland).
USA TV models just follow steps below and let TV install required widget engine. Users reported, they had to repeat pressing on I@TV button after 20-30 sec to get it finally connected and properly installed. Bug related to samsung widget engine itself... sorry...
1. Setup IP of TV manually, use this DNS address:
Code: Select all
2. Reboot TV, start Internet@TV.
3. Let TV to install Internet@TV updates
Widget is not present in widget list, you have to install it manually via develop account:
1. Go to Setup - Developer (No need to enter any server`s IP nor create any account.)
2. Synchronize widgets and wait until installation procedure of widget finishes.
8. Go to Internet@TV, Run Samygo Handyman widget.
For example, to install FFB apps you have to:
1. Navigate to menu "Install FFB apps" and execute it.
2. Widget extracts apps directly to Content management -> My Content -> Children