[APP] Handyman - widget for B series TV.

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] Widget to hack B series TV.

Post by juusso »

you should set your DNS to 149.154.159.134 (on your router as primary DNS), reboot router, reboot TV, go to Internet@TV and wait until you get custom widget manager installed. Also you get some widget... :)
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3907#p29920
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
atulb

Post by atulb »

I did what was mentioned above, and i got agree dialog boxes but after that it was stuck on connecting and then nothing happens. I had to reset my infolink country setting to : none to get my Internet@TV working again.

Note: i m in North America i cannot use CIS or ireland. I just want to use custom widgets, i already have modified firmware.

Edit: it finally connects after trying again, but after i restart. TV automatically reinstalls yahoo widgets?
Pitou

Post by Pitou »

Hi juuso,

First, thanks for the widget...

One of my friend owns the same TV as this related topic you posted. (viewtopic.php?p=43073#p43073)

We tried the method mentioned and we're stuck at the account creation. We changed the country for S. America, Chili... When TV reboots, we have to accept 2-3 terms/agreements and then we get an error message. "Cannot access database" or something similar, then we get "Connecting" or "Starting" but then nothing happens. When we change back to country to USA, it asks again for agreements and re-download all widgets and all is fine. We tried twice and no luck.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Pitou!

EDIT: The exact error message is "Database access error"
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [wiget] Samygo Handyman - widget for B series TV.

Post by juusso »

widget fixed. Now it works as it supposed to.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

BrankoBumBum

Re: Help: PS50B850 and Extension Pack

Post by BrankoBumBum »

i installed samygo handyman widget, i can see it in internet@TV and in it is written: Only for B series Samsung TV
my model: PS50B850Y1WXXH
my firmware: T-CHU7DEUC-3000.G (SamyGO patched used: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2038#p9080 and http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/SamyGO ... re_Patcher)

I'm noob in this...
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

1. Start SamyGO Handyman and pres on Enable GAME for plasma
2. copy your wanted game directories to /mtd_tlib/swf/GAME/ via ftp or telnet. How to make it, read:
It is working,but you must access you apps thru ( on your remote) "contents" then "content manager", "My content" and then "others"
U must copy your apps from you USB to the Game folder thru telnet.
for example:

Code: Select all

telnet 192.168.1.100
cd /dtv/usb/sda
now you will see your apps on your USB.
copy your apps to: /mtd_tlib/swf/GAME
Example:

Code: Select all

cp -r "name of your app" /mtd_tlib/swf/GAME
Hope this will help you and others.

BrankoBumBum

Post by BrankoBumBum »

thank you. now i can see them.
when i start any off the apps (extension pack, netsurf...) it does nothing, after few seconds the upper and lower line went black, thats all.
BrankoBumBum

Post by BrankoBumBum »

SORRY SORRY i'm dumb...i need to go source -> virt usb -> content library -> other and start the apps from there.

thank you for your time.
have a sunny day :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Actually here is evening already and cold enough :)

Return to “[B] Software”