Re: Rollback on old FW...
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:53 pm
These files are needed for you to have service cable, so called ExLink working in case if you brake TV. You can find these files here (just B7000/8000).
Samsung TV Firmware on the GO
I can expane what you didn`t understand:woodol wrote:I read all the forum, site and wiki but I dont understand all cause it's in english.
What I have :
- Samsung LED UE55B7000
- Firwmare : T-CHU7DEUC 3001.1 (my TV says the date is 25/01/2010). I understand that all the news firmware since this one by Samsung are SHIT cause they dont offer new fonctionnalities but just forbid you to downgrade to another older...
What I want :
- DTS when I read MKV with USB
I understand that :
- I need a SamyGo firmware. Is there another solution ? Is it possible to just add a DTS library to the TV ?
- My firmware is not compatible with SamyGo
- I must downgrade my firmware
But, I dont understand if :
- how to downgrade ? is it possible ? How ? (via Telnet ? Not possible via USB without telnet ?)
-c what I must do with, if I need Telnet or not,...
- What will your package do ? A downgrade with an old firmware which is saved on the TV or with an other ?
- What are the risks ? If I made a mistake, is it possible to "hard reset" the TV so the TV could "find" an usine firmware ?
- Will the warrranty be canceled ?