Here is no DTS or any other samygo game on firmware you install via this method. You can install official firmware for your TV from samsung download site, but not the latest, just a bit earlier, e.g. T_CHU7DEUC-3000.G., or you can install patched firmware too if you want.
After you downgrade your firmware, you be able use all samygo applications, i call it "games" because of run place on TV.
Now about your blue-questions:
2. Your model is OK.
4. Onwiki we have some original samsung sources. Not patched. Just direct path to samsung download site.
Your link is:
T-CHU7DEUC - 3000.G
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/conte ... U7DEUC.exe
7. You can skip this step, but it is better to do for safety, if you brick your tv, w/o those files restored you be not able restore tv oer ExLink cable. Files to download are in step 7. (u-boot.bin, fnw.bin, Image for UExxB7xxx, UExxB8xxx) extract files to your USB key in directory /T-CHU7DEUC/image, here you find all other firmware files.
10. Plug in USB with firmware you prepared. "game" i ment "FFBv0.2" samygo game. OK?
11. Run from, children, but be sure that yu run it from ContentLibraryManager-Children, not from ContentLibrary-Children. Look at step 9.
13. DTS is not firmware, it is an application you be able run from Games on TV.