[App] ForceFirmware Back (FFB)

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] ForceFirmware Back (FFB)

Post by juusso »

Hi, firs, please don`t copy/paste the manuals, the topic become hudge because of this...
Second: your USA model is more restricted than others so you can`t follow this howto step by step. To install FFB and downgrade firmware you have to read here. Next you have to use custom DNS to get the widget installed. All described here.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
iliansk

Post by iliansk »

Hi

I have updated my FW on my Samsung LE32B650T2WXXN to Version T-CHLCIPDEUC 3001.1
Is it possible to rollback to a older version to use SamyGO Applications?

Thanks
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You made some typos: either your TV is LE32650T2P, or firmware you just have istalled is T-CHL7DEUC. I can answer just only if you confirm your information.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

LinuxFanatic

Post by LinuxFanatic »

juuso wrote: Some firmwares: If you don`t find firmware you need, ask on forum.

Hi, my TV model is: LE37B679 T2 SXZG

I installed the firmware "T-CHL6CIPDSEUC-1009.1" around two years ago and I'm really nerved about it - because the 1009 firmware is preventing any downgrade to previous firmware "T-CHL6CIPDSEUC-1008.0" :|.

The 1008.0 was installed before the firmware upgrade. I hope you can help me, I really want to downgrade to the previous firmware ^^^
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Hi, late reply, but might still actual:
your TV is so called CI+ model and firmware downgrade using FFB is almost impossible for your model. I don`t know if your TV has ContentLibrary and if it possible to run telnet enabler or other apps...

@CI+ version of FFB is now available as standalone app.

anlamamki

Post by anlamamki »

I have a brand LCT TV LE32B651T3WXXC
there are in software 2005.0 <<
I install new software
Do you have the new software? whichever install?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Haven`t understood your question. Sorry. Why do you need new firmware? Your firmware is ok and you don`t get anything better. This topic is about downgrading, but not upgrading :)

elui

Post by elui »

Hi

My Tv is Sansung LED UE40B7020 with FW 3002 and I want to downgrade to a good old FW.

After step 10, when running FFB from TV memory and USB disk with all fw files connected to TV, I get the following error:

Error !!!
No valid USB found. Try another USB disk !!!
Rebooting...

http://www.dropmocks.com/mBmJbc (see pic)

I have tried with 5 different USB drives and T-CHU7DEUC-3000.G and T-CHU7DEUC-2009.0 original fw versions but always get the same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

What USB do you use, i mean what format it is formatted?
Have you extracted firmware to USB or? FFB searches for fat32 formatted USB and /T-CHU7DEUC/image directories on it. If not found - then gives error. Please check if you have done all according manual.

Solution to your problem:
Pls download FFB once again, remove game from TV (select SamyGO Horse - remove all), then attach new downloaded FFB and copy to TV.

elui

Post by elui »

I formated usb disk with fat32, and I extracted firmware from exe file directly to USB. Is that correct?
I will do later as you say and delete Horse and start again later when I arrive home.

Thanks

Return to “[B] Software”