Tifi Remote first App for Iphones

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Tifi Remote first App for Iphones

Post by juusso »

Congratts!

As i don`t have iPhone, i can`t test it, but i always happy about new version :)

Do you have some direct link to appstore?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
firmisukko

Post by firmisukko »

Hi Guys,

unfortunately the Samsung B-series "Detect B-Series" options is dropped out from newer myTifi versions 5.4.0 and above (now 6.0.1).

I guess there might be some good reasons to do the dropping, but does someone know if there is still a link somewhere available to be able to download/use the older 5.3.1 or previous version for i-Phone?

If not, is there some other way to be able to use myTifi with "SamyGO Remote Lan Control" on i-Phone - maybe with limited selection of commands? I guess many users would be very happy even with limited = very basic command set!

Thanks for your advice and Best Regards,
one B-series enthusiast
BigNerd95

Post by BigNerd95 »

The protocol of newer tvs is very different from the basic protocol provided by Remote LAN Control
The developer told me that this was slowing down the development of the app
So he removed the support for Remote LAN Control

If you can't install correctly my Samote https://github.com/BigNerd95/Samote/ porting you can use my dumper utility
https://github.com/BigNerd95/Samote/blo ... _dumper.py to receive command sent from mytifi on your pc and then modify my script to convert them into codes to send to the tv

As soon as i have time i promise i'll finish the porting removing the needing of busybox and supporting static ip

Return to “[B] Software”